Author Topic: New To BitShares? Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here:  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Jed

• View Profile
Hello There,

Will it be recorded ? I'm French and it will take place in the middle of the night my time....   :-[

All the best !

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
A few hundred signups so far, tell your friends or people that asking you about Bitshares to attend.  Also, please share in social media!

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I will be presenting, and answering questions on how to do everything from buying bitcoin, which sites I use, how to buy BitsharesX, which sites I use, and how to transfer to your wallet!

Be there or be left in the dust.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I really like all the subtle nuances I have asked about:

- not heavy crypto, just decentralized solution!

- no bank just -'virtual vault and exchange'

Great start B

+5%
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Welcome to the BitShares community!

Maybe you've heard about us...there's a lot of buzz going on with BitShares right now.  Our "virtual vault" and exchange called BitSharesX just became the third largest of its kind in the world.  bitshares-x.info   Maybe you already knew that and want to get your hands on some shares, or you just want to learn more. We invite you to join us for a free live training webinar.

HOW TO GET SHARES OF BITSHARESX (BTSX) WEBINAR
THURSDAY - AUG 28TH*

So what will this webinar be about? We're gonna walk you through live, step by step on exactly how to get shares in BitSharesX.  We'll show you how to download your own "virtual vault", use it, and get your BTSX shares in it.  No worries if you're brand new to BitShares, Bitcoin, or this crazy new crypto world. Just tune in with people all over the world on Thursday, Aug 28th.  We promise to make it fun and easy. 

To get started, go here:
http://linksfrom.us/howtobitshare

Thanks!
BitShares Team
*Check your time zone on top for the correct time where you live.