Author Topic: Creating a charity with Bitshares for Cat Shelter  (Read 2210 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
I've been helping my mother rescue cats since I was a child, for 22 years. And presently I've been working on helping her raise donations online.

Would it be possible to create an DAC, or asset an issue shares to create funding?

What other ways could I utilize BitShares to help fund the cat rescue?

Thanks!

It would be a good idea overall to create a non profit DAC on the basis on VOTE (in the sence of globalsation) - that will be busy collecting charity for animal shelters around the world and make sure that the money is spend on the animals and not god knows where (saying this in general).
There are lots of HUGE problems with pet keeping and why its such a mess in almost every country. The current laws do nothing about it. It would be great to see it overtaken by something which could help it initially
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I've been helping my mother rescue cats since I was a child, for 22 years. And presently I've been working on helping her raise donations online.

Would it be possible to create an DAC, or asset an issue shares to create funding?

Thanks!

Get 10,000 bitshares and hold onto them till they go to $10 dollars each.  You wont need charity for your shelter at that point.  You will be funded (at least partially).

Also make a website and become a delegate with one of your policies being a small percentage goes to your the SPCA (and or your shelter organization) at that point you will have an ongoing cash flow to fund your shelter.

Btw I love cats.

***ADDITION for FuLI***

Get your delegate listed on www.beyondbitcoinx.net I am a volunteer there it will help outreaching your policies.

Offline FuLl

• View Profile
I like the idea. I was thinking about donating a percentage of my delegate earnings to either the local SPCA in my town, or the national chapter of the SPCA. If your DAC contributes to a national organization, ie. Noah's Wish or the national SPCA, I'd integrate its purchase with my delegate node.

Offline dankeykang

• View Profile
    • Marie's Meows

Thanks!
Bitshares X account:  mwpeace

Please checkout my cat shelter, http://mariesmeows.wix.com/alliancerescues