Author Topic: market open order display bug--Win GUI  (Read 4609 times)

Offline vikram

Nathan is working on this issue right now.  As the keys were generated with your wallet I am sure we can get to the bottom of this.

My newly created orders disappeared again after upgrading to 0.4.8a, and the transaction history indicated UNKNOWN.  It seems a serious bug, because users can not get their fund back unless the market order is dealt with.  Not only me, more and more people are encountering this bug.

+5%

Its been a lot of this .

There seems to be a combination of wallet scanning bugs and database corruption happening to some people (particularly on Windows). Take a look here and see if anything helps:

Offline robrigo

Nathan is working on this issue right now.  As the keys were generated with your wallet I am sure we can get to the bottom of this.

My newly created orders disappeared again after upgrading to 0.4.8a, and the transaction history indicated UNKNOWN.  It seems a serious bug, because users can not get their fund back unless the market order is dealt with.  Not only me, more and more people are encountering this bug.

Hey xiaoshan, I just noticed that one of my orders was missing... but in reality I was looking at the market from the context of a new account other than the one that I put the order in as. Do you have multiple accounts? Try selecting different ones in the bitUSD : BTSX market view (top right corner) and see if your order comes back.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

+5%

Its been a lot of this .

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Details of my order transaction:

blockchain_get_transaction 741d657f

{
  "trx": {
    "expiration": "20140820T071140",
    "delegate_slate_id": null,
    "operations": [{
        "type": "withdraw_op_type",
        "data": {
          "balance_id": "BTSXLg7MUEAJGdfMXFy2ubMuzGmuoH3kzsRSv",
          "amount": 286000,
          "claim_input_data": ""
        }
      },{
        "type": "short_op_type",
        "data": {
          "amount": 236000,
          "short_index": {
            "order_price": {
              "ratio": "0.000847457627118644",
              "quote_asset_id": 22,
              "base_asset_id": 0
            },
            "owner": "BTSX2sVPvvNVmgPAVspmpTKAFZrU7gr8GNzvy"
          }
        }
      }
    ],
    "signatures": [
      "1f7f857ba0244b90b4a358a40a15558889f5b4f1da26e52d1ca0661f3c09d54cb258612146723e539b4e071c4b807d1be12c1a176aed83e0542be77a4646b735c1",
      "1f85cdbe2a62a1892b3e91756f4452e0d84b8fa20da3a53efd39374d14be5ed754079bd49eacdfd040459d17ff0cc3f0a525966a89d82dd64e1c7189dba63b83a6"
    ]
  },
  "signed_keys": [],
  "validation_error": null,
  "required_deposits": [],
  "provided_deposits": [[
      "BTSX111111111111111111113MQ7LD",{
        "asset_id": 0
      }
    ]
  ],
  "deposits": [[
      0,{
      }
    ]
  ],
  "withdraws": [[
      0,{
        "amount": 286000,
      }
    ]
  ],
  "balance": [[
    ]
  ],
  "net_delegate_votes": [[
      10093,{
        "votes_for": -286000
      }
    ],[
      9878,{
        "votes_for": -286000
      }
    ]
  ],
  "chain_location": {
    "block_num": 268987,
    "trx_num": 0
  }
}

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
No, I didn't import from json.

The steps were just as normal. Go to market---add bid order---add short order--- close the wallet---update to newer version---orders disappeared

Offline bytemaster

Did you import from json?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Post your exact steps to cause this we have this as high priority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Try the console commands: 

Code: [Select]
wallet_recover_accounts 1 100
wallet_rescan_blockchain

It doesn't help after rescan

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Did you restore from backup or do anything similar?   Please describe everything you did in detail so we can attempt to reproduce.

No, just regular Window wallet update by overwriting the old files. Everything else is fine.

If you take a look at the USD market. The order bids 0.02bitUSD at 118 BTSX and the order asks 0.02bitUSD at 118 are all my orders. I was testing whether my bid order and ask order will make a deal at version 0.4.4. Then from 0.4.5 until now I can not see them, not to mention cancel them. 

BTW: wallet_recover_accounts 1 100                    The return is 0. 
wallet_rescan_blockchain  is ongoing, probably it will take overnight to finish.  I'll update this post tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Offline bytemaster

Try the console commands: 

Code: [Select]
wallet_recover_accounts 1 100
wallet_rescan_blockchain

Offline bytemaster

Did you restore from backup or do anything similar?   Please describe everything you did in detail so we can attempt to reproduce.

Offline bytemaster

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile