Author Topic: (CLOSED) 10,000 BTSX UP FOR GRABS: What date do we pass Litecoin?  (Read 31893 times)

Offline madawc

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:38:06 am by madawc »
BTSX: madawc

Offline sang

• View Profile

Offline celticwarrior72

• View Profile

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
i love it that you're giving away 10,000 btsx.  :D

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
I love how I put $50 million in the post, go to the bathroom, grab a snack, come back 15 minutes later and it's now $61 million.  (insert expletives here)

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
september 6, 6:00 am eastern time (newyork).

Offline soniq

• View Profile
November 11th, 2014  12:00  MST

In flanders field, row on row we count the LTC......
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:26:57 pm by soniq »
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
LTC is shriveling at very moment BTS is in bloom. It's writing on the wall. Pencil me in for Saturday, August 30, 2014 as the day BitsharesX surpasses litecoin in marketcap.

merockstar

guessing one week, because the universe hates me and probably won't let me see another payday before it happens.

friday august 29th. 11PM EST if necessary for a tiebreaker.

can I amend my guess?

Friday August 22nd.

that's right. today. 4PM EST

changing my guess again since the deadline is the 24th :P

but if you don't want to accept it that's cool.

friday august 29th. 11PM EST as originally stated.

we might have surpassed litecoin today but the engine ran out of steam.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:40:52 pm by merockstar »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
So there's a lot of talk "around the watercooler" here this week, as I'm sure you can guess.  With BitSharesX $50 million to litecoin's $158 million, it looks like we're already 1/3rd of the way to another historic milestone.  This is faster than even we had anticipated, so it begs the question:  What date do we pass litecoin in market cap?

I'd like to make this fun, so I'm gonna put some money in the pot. Well, not money, something better....BTSX.  I'll tip 10,000 BTSX to whoever comes the closest to guessing the correct date.  You don't have to get the actual date, just be the closest.  So it's not open ended, let's limit this to only the responses posted here by midnight, Aug 24th.

So, what date does BitSharesX sit at the right hand of the almighty Bitcoin in the #2 spot?  And better yet, what are the reasons you guessed that date? Should be interesting.  Good luck.

B

September 5th 2014.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:25:44 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
My guess is 7PM GMT on August 27th 2014.  I would guess August 25th, but I think we will have to deal with profit taking on the ride up from individuals that are just along for the ride.  More power to them. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!  Check back the day we pass litecoin! B

So there's a lot of talk "around the watercooler" here this week, as I'm sure you can guess.  With BitSharesX $50 million to litecoin's $158 million, it looks like we're already 1/3rd of the way to another historic milestone.  This is faster than even we had anticipated, so it begs the question:  What date do we pass litecoin in market cap?

I'd like to make this fun, so I'm gonna put some money in the pot. Well, not money, something better....BTSX.  I'll tip 10,000 BTSX to whoever comes the closest to guessing the correct date.  You don't have to get the actual date, just be the closest.  So it's not open ended, let's limit this to only the responses posted here by midnight, Aug 24th.

So, what date (and time - in case we need to do a tie breaker) does BitSharesX sit at the right hand of the almighty Bitcoin in the #2 spot?  And better yet, what are the reasons you guessed that date? Should be interesting.  Good luck.

B
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:42:03 pm by MktDirector »