Author Topic: $3,000,000 24h Volume, 40% ahead of Ripple  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Riverhead

Now we throw gas on the flames and get the word out.  Our last press release got 17,000 views in less than 12 hours.  That dwarfs all searches for "bitshares" in a month.  Thank you www.newswire.net !

That's great!  +5%

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Now we throw gas on the flames and get the word out.  Our last press release got 17,000 views in less than 12 hours.  That dwarfs all searches for "bitshares" in a month.  Thank you www.newswire.net !

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
It will be a roller coaster, with a lot of big corrections, but a roller coaster going up  :)

I'm it in for the long term but even as a short term trade, If you think BTSX price will 100%+ if peg works in the short term,  and you think chance of peg holding is greater than 50% then you can buy at any price before peg starts.

I can also tell from bitcointalk that the average english speaking person doesn't actually understand bitassets yet (They think it's just user-issued assets with a twist or something) and beyond a basic description and pointing them to videos/forum etc. I'm not great at explaining it to them. I'm pretty sure when the penny drops and they have their 'Aha moment' this will really move fast.

This is so true, most users seem to think its a nxt clone........

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
It will be a roller coaster, with a lot of big corrections, but a roller coaster going up  :)

I'm it in for the long term but even as a short term trade, If you think BTSX price will 100%+ if peg works in the short term,  and you think chance of peg holding is greater than 50% then you can buy at any price before peg starts.

I can also tell from bitcointalk that the average english speaking person doesn't actually understand bitassets yet (They think it's just user-issued assets with a twist or something) and beyond a basic description and pointing them to videos/forum etc. I'm not great at explaining it to them. I'm pretty sure when the penny drops and they have their 'Aha moment' this will really move fast.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
.... either way I will be holding for a time while it develops I am not going to try to sell the tops and buy the lows, the train is moving to fast.

Exactly  +5%

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
i am honestly getting a bit nervous.  i really hope this isn't a pump and that this rise is backed by real investors.

It is not a pump in my opinion but we must be prepared for the prizes to tank at some point...
even bitcoin had ups and downs before reaching it's historical highs...
So we must be calm and have patience... I thing the less riskier approach is to hold and see it as a long term investment. We will experience big volatility because we are just on the beginning of our adventure... A day trading approach is not suggested from me for the majority of us...

I sold my pts holdings and went all in  at .000028 . I was really torn by doing so because I believe dns could be a sleeping giant. 

I started looking at the upside of btsx though and I just had to do it. There is such a huge amount of room for growth into so many areas.

I would consider anything below .10 a share a great bargain if the pegs work. If the don't work I expect to see a a nice drop but for the market cap to still stay above 20mill worst case.

If it does work we won't see these prices again..... either way I will be holding for a time while it develops I am not going to try to sell the tops and buy the lows, the train is moving to fast.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
i am honestly getting a bit nervous.  i really hope this isn't a pump and that this rise is backed by real investors.

It is not a pump in my opinion but we must be prepared for the prizes to tank at some point...
even bitcoin had ups and downs before reaching it's historical highs...
So we must be calm and have patience... I thing the less riskier approach is to hold and see it as a long term investment. We will experience big volatility because we are just on the beginning of our adventure... A day trading approach is not suggested from me for the majority of us...

Offline gamey

• View Profile
The odd thing is I moved a lot of my holdings into BTSX @ 2900 on btc38 yesterday.  Complaining to myself about being so lazy and not doing it at 2000.  If I had waited 12 hours more, oops.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Where is the pump occurring?  I looked on twitter for bitshares blowing up and I didn't see much but I didn't spend any real time on it.  We have a few goofy threads on bitcointalk in alt section and a thread on nxtforum. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

This is not a pump.  Simply put - it's a better technology than bitcoin.  It won't be long before more people begin to realize it makes more sense to transfer the value from bitcoin to bitshares.  I think $1 per share is a SUPER conservative estimate in the relatively short term future. 

Still a bargain at 3 cents each imho.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Offline yellowecho

Wow pretty incredible!  8)

Feels so fast. It seems like only yesterday we were saying

$1,000,000 24h Volume, 30% ahead of Nxt

Oh wait. That was only yesterday...  :)

LOL!   +5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
it seems like some serious investors are behind these volumes...
let's see how it will played out the next days... I am very curious....
Our MktDirektor probably would disagree with the words: That's no serious money,...., yet!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wow pretty incredible!  8)

Feels so fast. It seems like only yesterday we were saying

$1,000,000 24h Volume, 30% ahead of Nxt

Oh wait. That was only yesterday...  :)
... the old days .. can you remember when we were talking about Darkcoins and NXTs market cap ..

Oh. ... wait .. actually I can .. amazing :)

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
it seems like some serious investors are behind these volumes...
let's see how it will played out the next days... I am very curious....