Author Topic: correction incoming?  (Read 3580 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
This is exactly my point..so there shouldn't be any crash since none of us is willing to sell...we should at least take over LTC first, stabilize there and then slowly reach to bitcoin...That trip above LTC with corrections will be nice.
A crash now will not look good to people who are now getting in and we will lose face.
my view remains that we should take over LTC before we issue bitassets so be carefull what you wish for a correction now...

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
price is what we all value BTSX at

do we even bother to sell? not yet it seems

people are in this for the 10x gains..

who cares about 3x? time will tell

merockstar

be careful what you wish for...if the price goes down now I don't think we will overtake LTC within the next months to come... In order to overtake LTC long term we need to do this before any bitasset is launched...

I don't think I agree.

20-40 million isn't shit in the grand scheme of things.

it was a couple years ago, but with so many more people knowledgeable of bitcoin, bitshares isnt that far of a leap.

as we've seen with bitcoin, when whales decide to get in, they'll really get in.

we could totally eat a correction and be just fine in the end. fundamentals are what matter.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
when bitassets start it will be the point zero and the beginning.. It is always better point zero to be higher...if you believe that bitshares will worth billions it will be irrelevant the market cap of i.e. $300 mil but it will provide a great safety net...
if we see a correction and go below NXT upon release of bitassets then there will be a loooongg run to get again where we are today...

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
be careful what you wish for...if the price goes down now I don't think we will overtake LTC within the next months to come... In order to overtake LTC long term we need to do this before any bitasset is launched...

I disagree. Once the assets are launched and this works, I think we're going to have a lot more people getting in. We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
hope the price goes down. im still 2/3 away of the amount i want  :'(
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Riverhead

Broker->Bank->Coinbase->Exchange takes days. I probably can't buy any more in quantity until Wednesday. I suspect many are in the same boat.  We'll probably see waves of volume.

I think many of us have some BTC/altcoins in their wallets so it's not necessarily that long to buy some BTSX.

I exhausted those weeks ago :D

Offline dxtr

• United We Stand, Dispersed We Are.
    • View Profile
Broker->Bank->Coinbase->Exchange takes days. I probably can't buy any more in quantity until Wednesday. I suspect many are in the same boat.  We'll probably see waves of volume.

I think many of us have some BTC/altcoins in their wallets so it's not necessarily that long to buy some BTSX.
Help me out:     wallet_approve_delegate mr.scroodge true

Offline Riverhead

Offline dxtr

• United We Stand, Dispersed We Are.
    • View Profile
Chineese folks have between 3/4 and 4/5 of entire daily volume, so you can expect small price hiccups during their night time.
Help me out:     wallet_approve_delegate mr.scroodge true

Offline patrickb323

• View Profile
I sure hope so. My accumulation plans were thwarted with this spike.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
too bad I bought all I can at 0.007$ .. damnit ;-)

Offline bytemaster

Hope so... we have some buy orders in to catch it :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.