Author Topic: Converting non-belivers action/fund  (Read 879 times)

Offline dxtr

• United We Stand, Dispersed We Are.
    • View Profile
What do you think if we do something like this.

Every delegate with 100% PayRate has about 4$ currently of daily income.
Value of a network rises with square (^2) of this network's nodes, so it pays a lot to spend 2$ a day per delegate on calling others not from this forum (b/c those people already have their stake in BTSX) to send each of them 1$ or so only if they download and use Mac/Win client to see they can really make some money relative to their input. It will be relatively easy at the beginning, and playing with free money is not that stressful at all.
If one delegate spends 30-60$ monthly with success rate of 10% (you talk mostly to people who know what bitcoin is), then those 3 to 6 people on average (I assume) will spend between 100-1000$ on getting some more BTSX each month.

Let's say 50 delegates does that. Then you have monthly between 150-300 new users buying for a total of 15 000 - 150 000$.
So 1 500 to 3 000 $ input gives back at least 10 times more to the network.

In my opinion it's even better than persuading others with lots of new terms and arguments - obviously everyone is confused when he listens to a foreign language :P

Success rate and monthly input may be smaller, but once someone get's hooked he will invest much more than he was given for free, right?

I will try this with funds earned by mr.scroodge.
Help me out:     wallet_approve_delegate mr.scroodge true