Author Topic: Circle kicks ass!  (Read 5620 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I signed up for a invite, have you actually used their service?

yes. just used it for the first time today. hence the post.

Can you give a little more context?

I use bitstamp and do international wire transfer's. I am completely reconsidering this as a branch manager recently called me "for my protection" to ask questions about my income and the purpose of said transfers even though I clearly stated digital commodities on the paper work.

well, it's a piece of cake. you store a credit card number. click deposit funds, tell it how much, then click deposit.

then it instantly has your money there. you can work with your money as USD or as bitcoin, it regards each as the same thing, there's a withdrawal screen from usd where it deposits to your credit card, and a withdraw screen as bitcoin where you enter a btc address.

the only thing is if you have the cheddar to be justifying international wire transfers then this might not be for you. there's a 500 dollar a day limit.

Well its still nice to have alternatives. Thanks for sharing your experience.  I am in line waiting for a invite but if I do get one I may give it a go.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Is there possible collaboration BTSX + Circle? Given the value of storing BitUSD, or are they providing their own solution to the same problem?

merockstar

I use bitstamp and do international wire transfer's. I am completely reconsidering this as a branch manager recently called me "for my protection" to ask questions about my income and the purpose of said transfers even though I clearly stated digital commodities on the paper work.

well, it's a piece of cake. you store a credit card number. click deposit funds, tell it how much, then click deposit.

then it instantly has your money there. you can work with your money as USD or as bitcoin, it regards each as the same thing, there's a withdrawal screen from usd where it deposits to your credit card, and a withdraw screen as bitcoin where you enter a btc address.

the only thing is if you have the cheddar to be justifying international wire transfers then this might not be for you. there's a 500 dollar a day limit.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

merockstar

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

merockstar

It's what, as an American who the banks won't touch for another seven years, I've been waiting for.

Prepaid card? no problem.
pay card? no problem.
credit card? no problem.

if you're in the same boat as me, you need to be signing up for a circle invite.
the only thing I don't like about it is it makes it hard not to blow my entire pay on crypto.