Author Topic: "Bitshares - The Great Satan on the Blockchain"  (Read 7512 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Hi, guys. I have come here to state that a lot of nxters don't support the point of view of those who posted that nonsense about great satan. I hope u will forgive them, they became upset when saw that Bitshares' market capitalization had jumped above Nxt's one.
+5

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Wow they changed the name of the thread...

I wonder what convinced them... CfB or the BCNext himself... ;)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline GaltReport

This may actually be good for Bitshares.  It is turning out to be very good reading and very helpful to me to read the debate at the original link.  Thanks to those here who are posting there. 

It's actually a good strategy to consider the arguments against your product and answer your critics in advance if possible.  You could even make it part of an FAQ...Is Bytemaster Satan?  Are the delegates the crypto equivalent of the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committiee) of the Federal Reserve?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:12:32 pm by GaltReport »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Hi, guys. I have come here to state that a lot of nxters don't support the point of view of those who posted that nonsense about great satan. I hope u will forgive them, they became upset when saw that Bitshares' market capitalization had jumped above Nxt's one.

+5%
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
So you represent them post here?

he is the top dev at Nxt.

Offline Next

• View Profile
So you represent them post here?

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
the title of this thread cracks me up.  :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
That's great to hear. Very cool of you to take the time to come here and post. NXT has just come through a rough patch but seems to be recovering well. There's plenty of space for everyone in this industry. I like to think of the Crypto 2.0 space more like BMW, Mercedes, and Jaguar each marketing their approaches to the automobile rather than warring factions fighting over small scraps.
That is a really good analogy .. +5%

Offline Riverhead

Hey CfB,

That's great to hear. Very cool of you to take the time to come here and post. NXT has just come through a rough patch but seems to be recovering well. There's plenty of space for everyone in this industry. I like to think of the Crypto 2.0 space more like BMW, Mercedes, and Jaguar each marketing their approaches to the automobile rather than warring factions fighting over small scraps.

Best,
Riverhead.

Offline onceuponatime

Yes, we assumed that. Thanks.

Offline Come-from-Beyond

• View Profile

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
"helicopter ben"...  that made me giggle.

Offline onceuponatime