Author Topic: Stop Dumping please  (Read 6361 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
60-62x
Or
60-62cents?

60-62 Million CAP, given the BTC price also 0.000061 BTC

(So just a 10-15% gain from where we are now, if BitAssets are on track to start tomorrow)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
60-62x
Or
60-62cents?

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
If everything is still on plan for Monday to start BitAssets, I expect the price to rise up to 60-62 in the next 18 hours.
Depending on how well BitAssets function will determine where it goes in the next week or two obv.
If everything is good it can take Litecoin quickly imo.

bitbro

The cool thing is that soon we can just dump into bitUSD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeldal

Everyone, please dump your shares.  The cheaper you sell the better.  I will buy them.

Break the wall at .00005 , bring it down as far as she'll go.  I'll be waiting for you there.

Ultimately it does not matter.  The more weak hands get shaken out now the quicker we'll rise before the next shake down.
Anyone truly long term bullish on BTSX should welcome a solid pull back. its a gift. (assuming you've still got dry powder)  The further it goes down and the longer it stays down the more I'm able to pick up.  Its nice for anyone unsure of the ultimate direction to see the price rise, to confirm your perception, but I'm still in accumulation phase and would prefer to buy cheap.  I'm not interested in selling yet and so don't need a higher price.

Ideally all shakable shares will be in my hands and I won't sell till Alpha Centauri.

Disclaimer: In case you missed it, I'm long term bullish on BTSX and recommend hodling if you feel the same.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
fully agree with OP. Hold you pants, not worth dumping!
favdesu! Out of nowhere!

Offline Riverhead

The sell off should last until Wednesday. That is when my bct is due to hit Coinbase. After that please proceed to the moon and beyond.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
$1 or bust. Hodling...

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
fully agree with OP. Hold you pants, not worth dumping!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Well i wouldn't mind to retire in my middle 30s...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
DO NOT let the 0.00005 wall to break!! We have been waiting for a long time for this! We will not take LTC soon if we break that wall!
put yourself together and let's go to 0.00007 and stabilize there if you want until bitusd is launched and we take it from there!
Actually I am still waiting for what IS TO COME .. in the NOT-SO-CLOSE future :)

Offline testz

It's free to trade, nothing to worry.

+5%
Someone want to take profit, someone want to get chip BTSX, nothing more only business  :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
DO NOT let the 0.00005 wall to break!! We have been waiting for a long time for this! We will not take LTC soon if we break that wall!
put yourself together and let's go to 0.00007 and stabilize there if you want until bitusd is launched and we take it from there!

Offline cgafeng

It's free to trade, nothing to worry.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
And that is a good thing .. an 'almost' stable price makes the market start of bitUSD more easy and less volatile