Author Topic: BTSX Exchanges discussion  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Everything broke for everyone during the forking crisis.  Should be okay once exchanges get things sorted out again.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
You should not keep your BTS on exchanges for longer then necessary. Buy BTS and then withdraw to your wallet, for selling just sell for bitUSD in the Bitshares client.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BTS withdrawal in Poloniex is broken. They said "sorry"....

more details ?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Rimantas

• View Profile
 BTS withdrawal in Poloniex is broken. They said "sorry"....

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Poloniex just returned the funds to my account there and the withdrawal worked perfectly this time, so this is resolved now.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
That is really bad!!! The 2nd time I wrote them to resolve my issue I wasn't very polite and I kind of threaten them with bad reputation. Maybe try that.. Please keep us posted.

If anyone else has issues with exchanges it will be good to know...

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Poloniex also solved my issue 2 days ago.

They didn't actually solve my issue, just marked the ticket as resolved for some reason.  I emailed back and they reopened it transferred to a new representative, but so far I've heard nothing from him.

I still don't have my BTSX, and my withdrawal was on August 22nd...

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Poloniex also solved my issue 2 days ago.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
UPDATE: My ticket was "resolved" yesterday, though I still haven't received the withdrawal from the 22nd.  I let them know it wasn't resolved and they said my ticket has been escalated.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Poloniex was really fast the first withdrawal I did, but I think their system is broken currently. I did a second withdrawal and haven't gotten it yet, and they have an announcement that BTSX operations are delayed while they rescan.

EDIT: Reportedly Poloniex BTSX support is back up.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:24:22 am by Troglodactyl »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think we need to have a section where we describe our experiences with the different exchanges that trade BTSX. I think that this section should be foccused only in BTSX and not how they treat other coins. Because some appear bad with BTSX bad really good regarding other altcoins

BTER:
+ Instant transfers and so far very good service
- The hack with NXT concerns me security wise

BTSX appears to be traded at lower prices compared to BTC38. Why?

Poloniex:
- Really bad experience regarding to BTSX so far...I have sent a small deposit to test the waters and the speed and hasn't gone through yet. I made a support ticket after 10 min of waiting, they replied that they are going to look at it but until now my deposit hasn't been credited to my account. That was more than 24h ago! Has anyone else used Poloniex yet for BTSX?

BTC38:
Please share your experiences I haven't used it yet.
I don't really like being logged via facebook, I am not sure how secure this is..

Other thing that would be interested is to know if someone has tried moving funds from BTC38 to BTER and how fast they appear and vice versa... I see quite often arbitrage opportunities between the exchanges but if the time of processing is slows (like Poloniex in my experience) these opportunities are lost and this is bad...

It will be interesting to see how all these exchanges play when bitusd comes in BitsharesX...