Author Topic: Importing keys/wallet -> signed statement?  (Read 5290 times)

Offline Shrek

• View Profile
so is there a progress how do we get out lts stake from btc donation (AGS)?

same question "how do we go about claiming the lotto stake from ags donation?"

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi,

Is there an expiration date when we can claim Lottoshares from PTS, AGS ?

If I remember correctly AGS could claim their lottoshares sometime within September so they get mature lotoshares, correct?

What is the safest way to claim our Lottoshares from AGS, donated from both PTS and BTC wallets?

For inexperienced IT users is it safer to wait for a better method to come out in the future regarding claiming lottoshares?

All in all, I want to play some Lotto since I like to gamble but don't want in any way risk my PTS, BTC dat files for claiming LTS..

Thanks in advance for your help

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
so is there a progress how do we get out lts stake from btc donation (AGS)?

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Yes I think Bitshares now has some more sophisticated ways to claim your distribution, so future DACs should be more secure.

With LottoShares, well we have what we have.

It's not required to create new wallets and transfer balances before claiming your LottoShares, but I recommend it as best practice. You're right though, currently this is not an option for AGS holders.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline davidpbrown

Just trying to get my head around LottoShares and it seems odd to suggest we all must create new wallets and addresses and transfer existing balance then import the wallet.. just to prove that we are the address owner in claiming Lottoshares and others?.. Would it not be easier to use a signed confirmation and not disrupt everyones existing addresses? I recognise that might be complex but it's surely within the bounds of what is possible from the user side.. unless those wallets are more limited that ye olde BTC wallets.

I don't know, if this is an option for AGS holders even, rather than trusting thirdparty code.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc