Author Topic: BtsX wallet 8/22/14 build Fuzzy Math problem  (Read 1686 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
You say ReScan the wallet, I'm not seeing the tab or button to do this any guidance would be appreciated

Go to the console and type "rescan"
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline underwun

• Board Moderator
  • Life Matters
    • View Profile
You say ReScan the wallet, I'm not seeing the tab or button to do this any guidance would be appreciated
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
rescan your wallet. you will find your missing btsxs

current per TX fee is default to 0.5 btsx. you can change back to to 0.1btsx in "Preferences" seting
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
There is a 1% withdrawal fee. Which means you are probably missing the 3000 BTSX transaction. (3000 - 1%= 2970)

I would go to the console and type command to look at the transaction history, see if it is really missing. Sometimes the TITAN might screw up and due to privacy you won't see transaction details, but it will still be accounted for.

Contact BTER if it still is.

Offline emailtooaj

Hey everyone!
Ok so this is what I can't figure out.
I bought some Btsx off Bter.com and transferred it to my username. I transferred out off the exchange  a total of 6505 btsx. I did this in 3 separate transactions over 3 days...
5 btsx
3000 btsx
3500 btsx

Now we all know the TX fees are stupid high!!! I don't remember the actual TX fee, but in my head I remember around 60-70 btsx in fees total.

My wallet is only showing a total of 3464 btsx coming from the btercom username??
So where is the missing 2970'ish Btsx from my transfers??  I can not find a way in the wallet to show the deposit TX's breakdown. It's all lumped together showing as one single amount.
Can anyone please help me?

Thank You!
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ