Author Topic: BTSX reaches 50% LTC Market cap!  (Read 6030 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
ripple bugged on coinmarketcap showing 140 million

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

And in all the frenzy we forget  the small achievement of passing $100 Million Market Cap!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

BTSX > NXT + Ripple + Peercoin

and an amazing volume of $3.7 millions !!!
(we are close to litecoin volumes!)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

BTSX > NXT + Ripple + Peercoin
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
You must soon change your post title to:  "LTC reaches 50% of  BTSX Market Cap "  ;)

I think right now BTSX is still very underpriced but because few understand how to take advantage of the technology we might see delays in the rights of the price. I don't see crashes happening but I do see a delay as people learn how to use Bitshares X.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
BitUSD offers variable interest rate depending upon how far below the 1:1 BitUSD:USD you can get it for.

BitUSD5 will offer 5%, but it isn't live yet.

This is one of the parts which is going to be confusing. Was my advice to dump into BitUSD correct?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 You must soon change your post title to:  "LTC reaches 50% of  BTSX Market Cap "  ;)

Offline bytemaster

BitUSD offers variable interest rate depending upon how far below the 1:1 BitUSD:USD you can get it for.

I dont understand - how does the buying price that you got BitUSD for impact on what interest rate you get ?

If I can buy 1 BitUSD for $0.90 FRN.... then when it reverts to $1:1 then I earned $0.10.... your interest rate depends upon how long it takes to revert to the mean and how far from the mean your started.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

I dont understand - how does the buying price that you got BitUSD for impact on what interest rate you get ?

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile

If it's a bubble you can make money buying BitUSD within BTSX. There is no reason to dump to fiat if everything works because you'll make less money doing it that way.

Anyone who dumps to BitUSD please make a Youtube video or visual guide showing others how to profitably reduce their exposure to BTSX volatility. Going into ordinary fiat is not as profitable as going into BitUSD because eventually BitUSD will offer 5% interest on your fiat.

It already is bubble territory in the sense that there are no healthy pull backs. Everyone is buying truckloads, until we run out of buyers. Then it will suddenly drop and then recover. Just like the stock market it could go up up up for years. Remember the price takes the stairs up and the elevator down.

When it becomes obvious that the market has run out of buyers everyone is going to rush into BitUSD to cash out. The less aware will cash out onto an exchange like Bter, pay the fees, and not get any of the benefits of holding BitUSD on Bitshares X.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:59:26 pm by luckybit »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
It already is bubble territory in the sense that there are no healthy pull backs. Everyone is buying truckloads, until we run out of buyers. Then it will suddenly drop and then recover. Just like the stock market it could go up up up for years. Remember the price takes the stairs up and the elevator down.
And sometimes instead the elevator it goes down at the speed of a photon.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Question is, at what point is it bubble territory?

Offline Riverhead