Author Topic: Market - Client - Interface - Improvments  (Read 1580 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Can we also have separate lists of which markets are active and not.
Ie BitUSD/BTSX should be currently all by itself so users know which markets are active without checking forums etc.

Edit: Also would it be possible to have a live feed (would only need the USD part updated every few hours) of what the current BitUSD/BTSX actual price is? That way wouldn't it reinforce the market peg as users would trade closer to it?

+5%

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
Can we also have separate lists of which markets are active and not.
Ie BitUSD/BTSX should be currently all by itself so users know which markets are active without checking forums etc.

Edit: Also would it be possible to have a live feed (would only need the USD part updated every few hours) of what the current BitUSD/BTSX actual price is? That way wouldn't it reinforce the market peg as users would trade closer to it? 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:09:01 pm by cygnify »

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i am sure in the windows gui is a refreshing bug.

i my order are not fully matched. the numbers displayed are not right. at the moment i only can flip the market and now the numbers displayed correct.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I buyed 10 USD...
the result was to have 9.99999 USD but on the right upper corner it refresh only my USD balance to 9.99999 but not my new (reduced) BTSX balance!

Offline bytemaster

if i want to buy from a seller and click at the Sell Orders (Asks and Shorts) and the amount is bigger then 1,000.00 then it seems i can not execute the buy button, because the comma in 1,000. after removing it i could hit the buy button.

Yep.. I saw that and will have someone on it ASAP.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
if i want to buy from a seller and click at the Sell Orders (Asks and Shorts) and the amount is bigger then 1,000.00 then it seems i can not execute the buy button, because the comma in 1,000. after removing it i could hit the buy button.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Open Orders

should be done in reverse order. now at the top is the order with my lowest price, but the order who will execute is at the opposite direction of the line. would be good to see them first.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
i got partly executed in my "bitUSD" order but on the "open order" register it looks like i am still in with the whole amount
also in the "Buy Orders(bid) section it looks like the order is fully executable, but it is only a littel bit.

would like to color my own order to see it faster. would like to have a order history of my own. Market history is good, but also for my own books this is a must have.

- at the account page i see now btsx and bitusd but not the lockes btsx for open orders. would be nice to see them as well.

but so far - big bang job Bytemaster and team  +5% and more

edit:
after i flipped the market the balances where on both registers right. so maybe a refreshing problem.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:30:19 pm by Shentist »