Author Topic: Who would like to Order Developers Pizza for BitUSD?  (Read 5994 times)

Offline Riverhead

Dan is the first person to buy a pizza, or anything, with bitUSD!!!

Offline gamey

• View Profile

The fact that Dan is trying to get the community to pay for 4 pizzas to bribe the team to stay late and finish taking over Wall Street just goes to show why I have moved all crypto-equity into Bitshares camp.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Well, we will be coding to pizza  while we release the hard fork :)
Sacrilege. You never eat pizza with a fork!
lol

Offline Riverhead

Sacrilege. You never eat pizza with a fork!

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Simulcast the party.  Come'on guys.  Throw up a webcam on youtube hangouts or something. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
We would like to throw the developers a Pizza Party tonight and are looking for someone willing to place the order in exchange for BitUSD.

4 Large Pizzas.....

Dan

Really appreciate what you and the i3 team have done here Dan.  If you want anything else Im down too!
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I would love to send you some NY pizza but I don't think it would taste very good by the time it got there.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I bet 9.9999 bitUSD that you will not manage to wait 5 hours to eat your pizza :P

Offline betax

• View Profile
Do you fancy cold pizza from the UK? Have fun!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

We would like to throw the developers a Pizza Party tonight and are looking for someone willing to place the order in exchange for BitUSD.

4 Large Pizzas.....

Dan

I'm in! Delivered to the office? Just tell me what you want on them :)

All Right.. you've got it :)  We will probably do this in 4 hours, but will post order here.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

4 Large Pizzas.....

Dan

I'm in! Delivered to the office? Just tell me what you want on them :)