Author Topic: Poloniex deposit really sucks  (Read 6477 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
good for you to have your btsx reflected. I hope it will be resolved.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I was waiting also for Poloniex deposit to appear for 2 days but yesterday it did appear. I believe that they are honest and try to solve their issues but if BTSX don't appear instantly on the exchanges and we lose arbitrage opportunities it is a shame...

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Now Im mad they dont recognize my deposit.  It was during the previous blockchain prior to this hard fork that transaction had occurred . If only BM could check it out . The new hard fork can't verify the transaction with its UNKNOWN transaction history display bug.  Coincidentally the account name poloniexwallet  which is the recipient for all BTSX deposit at poloniex is nowhere to be found.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I've had problems withdrawing coins there in the past, before I sold all my junk coins and moved to BitShares. The good thing is that the Poloniex folks seem honest and they do try to fix it, but this doesn't always happen quickly.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Anyone else having problems? if this is isn't resolved by Poloniex in a timely manner, I'll request that they be removed from our list of featured exchanges that deal in BTSX.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Guys I need to bump this , it is really unfortunate that centralized exchange does not do well with deposits . Specially on the verge a crypto currency RISING. I dont know what inside manipulation the guys from Poloniex are doing. That is why I have reservations with Poloniex . Men they really suck.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
yup guys they did it on one of my crypto currency 3 months ago.  They did not credit until the value of it fell. I lost some. I will not let it happen again on my btsx deposit.  I' ll keep on bragging.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
some of the poloniex guys have been idle on the #bitshares irch channel on freenode ..
they already noticed sth. strange with their backend .. not sure if and how they fixed it ..

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
That sucks man.  They're not responding to you at all?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Guys dont ever trust your BTSX deposit in poloniex . Its been two days since I have transferred my BTSX. Still no reflection in my account just as they did when I deposite PAWNcoin on its high rate. Now, BTSX is on the rise, Poloniex doesnt even bother to check my concern . I would nt be surprise if my BTSX finally appear on my account when the BTSX price starts to fall .