Author Topic: Can I get a little help registering my BitsharesX account?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline robrigo

They managed to get to me. Thank you for checking!

I will say this though, BitsharesX should contact BTER and help them clean up their withdrawal form and make it so people can send BTSX to unregistered accounts via the accounts key.

I also attempted (more times that I'd like to admit) to send BTSX to myself by using my public key from by BitsharesX account which does not work. You have to use the registered name but that isn't made entirely clear by the form. It will simply cancel your order after you've sent it and say something about the "memo" being too long.

I've got it now and next I'll be attempting to choose a delegate. Now once I hit the "thumbs up" on one am I finished or do I have to take an extra step to put my BTSX to work?

I believe your delegate votes aren't cast until you send a transaction. And agreed on BTER... or they could implement a BTSX registration helper like poloniex has.

Offline fumanchu808

• View Profile
They managed to get to me. Thank you for checking!

I will say this though, BitsharesX should contact BTER and help them clean up their withdrawal form and make it so people can send BTSX to unregistered accounts via the accounts key.

I also attempted (more times that I'd like to admit) to send BTSX to myself by using my public key from by BitsharesX account which does not work. You have to use the registered name but that isn't made entirely clear by the form. It will simply cancel your order after you've sent it and say something about the "memo" being too long.

I've got it now and next I'll be attempting to choose a delegate. Now once I hit the "thumbs up" on one am I finished or do I have to take an extra step to put my BTSX to work?

Offline Riverhead

Thank you for your help. I'm still trying to get registered (tech support is on it, I think) but hopefully we'll have all that resolved today and I can return the favor.

What's the latest on this? I know they're putting out a hundred little fires and I don't want you to fall between the cracks.

Offline fumanchu808

• View Profile
Thank you for your help. I'm still trying to get registered (tech support is on it, I think) but hopefully we'll have all that resolved today and I can return the favor.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:35:52 am by TheOnion »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fumanchu808

• View Profile
BTER in their infinite wisdom won't let me transfer funds until the account is registered but all of my BitshareX shares are on BTER.... I feel like I'm the victim of an office prank.

My account key is: BTSX7x5gXkwG9biwBAD38g2xF6XB8xmv628xTFPW2De4LJ3JtyKu5F

Anyone feel like helping me out?