Author Topic: Seeemed fine yesterday at install, now can't connect  (Read 1557 times)

Offline louisreel

• View Profile
Had to just delete and reinstall.  Working fine now.  Thanks.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I had same problem but resolved it by deleting everything including blockchain files and then reinstall the client.

If you have connections but no syncing, we suggest to do it this way to resolve it temporarily for now.

If now connections, might be you can try add node.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I had same problem but resolved it by deleting everything including blockchain files and then reinstall the client.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline louisreel

• View Profile
Frustrating.  I installed and it started updating.  Shut down.  Start again today and no connection. 
Also I get error: RPC Server Error: In method 'wallet_get_info': Key Not Found (6)

Looked around forum for solutions but looks like old shit.  I thought the error was just because I sent a few btsx to the wallet before it was fully updated...fine..but no connection still.  Specifically, it just says "Not Connected"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:26:28 pm by louisreel »