Author Topic: Need someone to help me register  (Read 6001 times)

merockstar

BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

somebody said this in another thread, but it stuck with me:

"the bleeding edge is bloody."

merockstar

Can someone send some BTSX to BTSX86GSZmaM9jRoAGK6K6GzrD494WBFFQpK5R3Yrs4mZJeng5mLXy so I can register? I'll send it back once registered.

done.

Thanks I'm all registered now! When I click the "transfer" tab it's just a blank screen so I need to wait until that bug gets fixed before I can transfer your BTSX back. BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

not worried about the 1.5 cents worth of BTSX I sent you.

it's odd that you're getting a blank screen on the transfer tab. using windows version of the app?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Can someone send some BTSX to BTSX86GSZmaM9jRoAGK6K6GzrD494WBFFQpK5R3Yrs4mZJeng5mLXy so I can register? I'll send it back once registered.

done.

Thanks I'm all registered now! When I click the "transfer" tab it's just a blank screen so I need to wait until that bug gets fixed before I can transfer your BTSX back. BitSharesX.app needs a lot of work... :/

Offline onceuponatime

Need someone to send me a bitshare so I can register: BTSX5VKTCxGMhWnZsNRXHMegsauVtAKSpu2ydbN912bZr7GA519TdH

I need help registering as well. I bought bitshares at Bter and can't move them to my Bitshare wallet. Please help
BTSX8AgU7mLSRcJ5bNnk7qiRW8Wr8V7KEM8KqdA2bedCnDGoJDyqJf

Sent.

Offline delevett

• View Profile
Need someone to send me a bitshare so I can register: BTSX5VKTCxGMhWnZsNRXHMegsauVtAKSpu2ydbN912bZr7GA519TdH

I need help registering as well. I bought bitshares at Bter and can't move them to my Bitshare wallet. Please help
BTSX8AgU7mLSRcJ5bNnk7qiRW8Wr8V7KEM8KqdA2bedCnDGoJDyqJf

merockstar

done.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

merockstar

I also need to register:  BTSX8FHz6aruWYMGnUN9FARZiYMoiPWNheUoPS5LVXLtYVxR3wNpQ3

Or I will pay 0.007 btc or current market rate for 100 btsx.

Thank You.

sent 0.5 btsx

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
I also need to register:  BTSX8FHz6aruWYMGnUN9FARZiYMoiPWNheUoPS5LVXLtYVxR3wNpQ3

Or I will pay 0.007 btc or current market rate for 100 btsx.

Thank You.

Offline masa

• View Profile
I also need to register my account.
Account Key: BTSX7EJaBVLzHbT6Kkfo14NoSW6BHS5pyf2eD1RtDhUoiFV613wZJi

Thank you.

Sent. Please support the BitSharesX thunderclap campaign if you enjoy the software: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15467-a-new-financial-world

Thanks!
Thank you.My account is registered now. :)
I will support the campaign.

Offline robrigo

Thank you.

Sent. Please support the BitSharesX thunderclap campaign if you enjoy the software: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15467-a-new-financial-world

Thanks!

Offline masa

• View Profile

Thank you.

Offline ESB

• View Profile

Offline robrigo

I need to register my account: BTSX6WqifXKRAyPe5VcSxLV6rg9rsFWHewUYgDSCi3gLTXAiti1Zij
Thank you  :)

Sent!

Offline ESB

• View Profile
I need to register my account: BTSX6WqifXKRAyPe5VcSxLV6rg9rsFWHewUYgDSCi3gLTXAiti1Zij
Thank you  :)

Offline Darkvampiro

• View Profile
Hey guys, i also need help registering, can someone please send me bitshare so i can register, bter.com is causing me problems when i try to withdraw. My address is:

BTSX5wmfJZvLBCreyeiEiVDiUug6e6r5SnwwYEFZdWXBvgwmLNxUpY

Much appreciated :)
sent

Thank you so much my friend, i appreciate it. May we get rich! :)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Hey guys, i also need help registering, can someone please send me bitshare so i can register, bter.com is causing me problems when i try to withdraw. My address is:

sent
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Darkvampiro

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The important part is that you do not import the private key into an account with a different public key.  From what I understand Titan uses this public key to scan for transactions, so even if you have the private key your transactions will not show up.  There are two basic ways to ensure your private key is imported successfully. 

Both methods requires the private key.  One of the methods requires the account to be registered on the blockchain.  The other requires the public key. 

Process 1.  If your account is registered on the block chain.
a.  Start with a new wallet, and let it sync all block.
b.  import your private key with wallet_import_private_key <wif key> and do not enter a name.
c.  Your account should now show up in account with no balance.
d.  wallet_rescan_blockchain

Process 2.  Account is not registered.  and/or You have the public key.
a.  Start with a new wallet, but there is no need to wait for it to sync.
b.  create a contact account with the public key. 
c.  Import your private key with wallet_import_private_key <wif key> and do not enter a name.  Your account should now show up in your accounts and as the wallet syncs transactions that have gone to it will begin to show up.  If at the end not all transactions have shown up do a wallet_rescan_blockchain
Thanks a lot! I will give it a try!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
dang I was about to make 3 more accounts. Also, is it possible to transfer an account to someone else?

You could export the private key for the account by going to the console and using wallet_dump_private_key <account_name>. Then import that into another wallet with wallet_import_private_key <private_key> <account> true true.

Of course this wouldn't work to transfer the account without the original owner having access as well.

I do not think this works

dang I was about to make 3 more accounts. Also, is it possible to transfer an account to someone else?
3 is fine (Just do not end up like me with 17)
Transfers are not possible...
To improve performance I exported to JSON.  Then manually dumped all my keys and saved them separately.  Then renamed my wallet folder.  created a new wallet and imported just the key from the main account I use.

Can you explain how you did it like am 5. Cause just importing manually the private key (there was just one then) did not work for me.
The important part is that you do not import the private key into an account with a different public key.  From what I understand Titan uses this public key to scan for transactions, so even if you have the private key your transactions will not show up.  There are two basic ways to ensure your private key is imported successfully. 

Both methods requires the private key.  One of the methods requires the account to be registered on the blockchain.  The other requires the public key. 

Process 1.  If your account is registered on the block chain.
a.  Start with a new wallet, and let it sync all block.
b.  import your private key with wallet_import_private_key <wif key> and do not enter a name.
c.  Your account should now show up in account with no balance.
d.  wallet_rescan_blockchain

Process 2.  Account is not registered.  and/or You have the public key.
a.  Start with a new wallet, but there is no need to wait for it to sync.
b.  create a contact account with the public key. 
c.  Import your private key with wallet_import_private_key <wif key> and do not enter a name.  Your account should now show up in your accounts and as the wallet syncs transactions that have gone to it will begin to show up.  If at the end not all transactions have shown up do a wallet_rescan_blockchain
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

You could export the private key for the account by going to the console and using wallet_dump_private_key <account_name>. Then import that into another wallet with wallet_import_private_key <private_key> <account> true true.

Of course this wouldn't work to transfer the account without the original owner having access as well.

To improve performance I exported to JSON.  Then manually dumped all my keys and saved them separately.  Then renamed my wallet folder.  created a new wallet and imported just the key from the main account I use.

Can you explain how you did it like am 5. Cause just importing manually the private key (there was just one then) did not work for me.

merockstar

thank you for this. very clever.

merockstar

I'm running with 8 account names and don't seem to be hitting too much lag.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline robrigo

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

merockstar

Ah ok, also is it possible to delete an account?
No - (not yet).

to add to this, don't make too many accounts. I guess it causes the system to slow down.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
No - (not yet).

Offline bluebit

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Good Q cause somebody already registered your name bluebit.
You will have to choose another name...

Funds are coming...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:42:28 am by TheOnion »

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I'm just wondering, can someone have them same account name as somebody else?

Offline bluebit

• View Profile