Author Topic: Why is Bitsharesx dropping like a rock?  (Read 7510 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I for one find this pull back very healthy. And that is not only because of my and my friends material interests.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Bitsharesx is starting to look more like a pump and dump by someone in China. I realize Bitsharesx was not created to pump but someone seems to be taking advantage of BTSX as a pump opportunity. Will Bitsharesx drop down into nothingness like how it's been for months since the launch?

There was an initial exuberance when the market launched which caused the typical crypto buying frenzy. Frenzy has passed and now people are taking profits. It'll probably go back and forth a bit like this as news gets released and the marketing campaign kicks off. Just hold on and don't panic. These are early days. What the market does in the first few weeks says nothing about the long term staying power of the ecosystem.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
The spectacular news is that even though there is still currently a discount on bitUSD it is tracking quite nicely.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Bitsharesx is starting to look more like a pump and dump by someone in China. I realize Bitsharesx was not created to pump but someone seems to be taking advantage of BTSX as a pump opportunity. Will Bitsharesx drop down into nothingness like how it's been for months since the launch?

Since it was launched its been in the top 10. Its dropping for a number of factors one of which is that some people want smaller quicker profits now rather than larger profits later
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Will Bitsharesx drop down into nothingness like how it's been for months since the launch?

Just when I thought this forum was troll free.  Welcome! ;D

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
trends come and go in the open market be it btc, ltc etc.. etc.  if you're a trader, the thing is not to predict where the market is going, but rather follow a strategy that suits you and follow a good bankroll management plan.  if you are a long term investor, well..  no need to worry then.  just HODL.

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile