Author Topic: BitUSD  (Read 1191 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I would like to say that i'm LOVING how the market is performing.

Add some charts, some additional features, market depth and we're on our way  +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

I agree. I actually think the killer app would be making it easy for us to automate things.
Why can't I write a script within Bitshares X itself and have it run?

Then we can really benefit from the volatility and silliness of the market until others figure out that they shouldn't do recklessly pump and dump. The volatility can make us money until the market matures.

I love it. Being buying up bitUSD before this recent correction in BTSX price. Love it!

Just need a bit more stability and lots of UI improvements. Including the really hard to read text headings, and spacing! :) (in ubuntu)

Why can't we resize and choose the font?

I'm not giving too much heat to Cass because I know how QT and QML can be. It's time consuming and not that easy to make immaculately beautiful interfaces. But the only way they can do a better job is if we complain and give feedback on what needs to be done.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:35:37 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
I love it. Being buying up bitUSD before this recent correction in BTSX price. Love it!

Just need a bit more stability and lots of UI improvements. Including the really hard to read text headings, and spacing! :) (in ubuntu)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:51:18 am by cygnify »

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
I would like to say that i'm LOVING how the market is performing.

Add some charts, some additional features, market depth and we're on our way  +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz