Author Topic: Here is why I think BTSX will go down to $0.025 and then up above $1.00  (Read 18738 times)

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
Yea I've been following it. Bter just seems to follow whatever btc38 does however, so that DOM indicator isn't all that important I feel; Unless I'm missing something?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Seems to be a bit of resistance at the 38.2% fib level. What level will be support if we drop down again? The last bottom?

Do you not see the DOM chart? DOM is your friend.

https://bter.com/trade/BTSX_btc

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
Seems to be a bit of resistance at the 38.2% fib level. What level will be support if we drop down again? The last bottom?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
retrace or extension.. retrace is below 100% and extension is above 100%.

I have the 161.8 fib target in my mind.. it matches my fuzzy math target and funny you get that as a fib extension.

Incidentily... based on experience anything that reaches 61.8% retrace means that the current low is in and a new cycle has been created... where any retrace is a buy... If the 61.8% retrace was a bull. Since 31.8% was hit and it went through easily... next up to test is 50%..

Actually... It wasn't that easy, it spiked through that level and retreated very quickly, which shows that the level was in play. My point is since there was a strong reaction and volume around that level, the run was "somewhat exhausted".

So we may have a bit of a retreat before going to that next level. Just have to watch the price action and the DOM (depth of market).

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
retrace or extension.. retrace is below 100% and extension is above 100%.

I have the 161.8 fib target in my mind.. it matches my fuzzy math target and funny you get that as a fib extension.

Incidentily... based on experience anything that reaches 61.8% retrace means that the current low is in and a new cycle has been created... where any retrace is a buy... If the 61.8% retrace was a bull. Since 31.8% was hit and it went through easily... next up to test is 50%..
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline jae208

• View Profile
+5% bitmeat for your analysis/prediction.

I want more often to read your predictions and thoughts  ;)
Could you post in regular basis your thought for the market behavior?

Thanks in advance  ;)

You never know what's going to happen, but looking at Fib levels I see this from the sell off to the last bottom:

Start         0.000126
End         0.000039
Diff         -0.000087
38.2% Retr   0.000072 - TARGET REACHED
50% Retr     0.000083
61.8% Retr   0.000093
127.2% Ext   0.000151
161.8% Ext   0.000180

So, my expectation, even if we are about to continue downtrend, to resume to 38.2% at least.

In fact all of these are good targets on the way up.

What does retr and ext mean?
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline amencon

• View Profile
Wow I stopped watching for a few weeks, come back and not only are we trading but the BTC value of my BTSX is higher than my original investment to acquire PTS/AGS.  I could sell all now, make BTC profit AND still have stake in future DACs!  Not that I plan to sell anytime soon.

Going higher, especially to $1/BTCX, is gravy at this point from a personal investment standpoint.

I'm more interested in DAC technology in general but was hoping that I would make some money long term investing here.  Looking at considerable unrealized gains already is certainly a welcome surprise.

I hope your predictions prove true bitmeat, but even if they don't I think BTSX has been impressive short term anyway.

I'm surprised the price on PTS continue to drop, it would seem like the first I3 DAC already hitting 3 or 4 on total market cap this early in the game would increase confidence that a stake in future I3 DACs is valuable.

I'm a bit torn between buying more PTS or BTSX currently they both seem likely to be good buys long term.

Hmm, sorry for the mostly off topic ramble.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
As I'm someone who isn't a massive trader; do you expect resistance or reversals on the way back up at the fib levels? Or impossible to tell?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:45:06 am by cygnify »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Thanks in advance  ;)

You never know what's going to happen, but looking at Fib levels I see this from the sell off to the last bottom:

Start         0.000126
End         0.000039
Diff         -0.000087
38.2% Retr   0.000072 - TARGET REACHED
50% Retr     0.000083
61.8% Retr   0.000093
127.2% Ext   0.000151
161.8% Ext   0.000180

So, my expectation, even if we are about to continue downtrend, to resume to 38.2% at least.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

The thing is if everyone is using these tools and starts to buy at the bottom indicated it will self manifest as the bottom.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Thanks in advance  ;)

Code: [Select]
Start 0.000126
End 0.000039
Diff -0.000087
38.2% Retr 0.000072
50% Retr  0.000083
61.8% Retr 0.000093
127.2% Ext 0.000151
161.8% Ext 0.000180

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Luckily for me I am keeping a significant number of my BTSX on one of the exchanges. So I can make trades in a speedy manner. :) sellin at the top

Good for you! And I imagine most people do the same and that's why BTSX price keep falling...So unless we fix the bugs and have a stable client BitsharesX will continue to fall, which is fine for me since I can buy them cheaply but in order to do that I need to have at least a basic access to my wallet. I never keep any funds to any centralized exchange since if I wake up a nice morning and realize that the Chinese Government decided to close Bter or BTC38 I will be very sad...
So just and advice...Be careful with the trust you give to the exchanges because some things might be out of their control..

Yeah probably, but it's not the speculator's fault that it kept going down. Yes, you're right and I'm aware of that risk but at the current time I think BTSX is not in the Chinese government's radar. I could be wrong.

BTC=LTC=BTS=DOGE.....in the current law .....
If the government wants to kill BTC,all crypto would go down as well.
It's the same treatment.

The choice of name does not change what a thing is, and animal control agents are unlikely to shrug and walk away satisfied if one points to a pack of pit bulls frolicking on one's front lawn and declares, "Oh those?  No, they're just canines. These aren't the pit bulls you're looking for."

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
The market is currently paused so nothing is moving right now :). Go get drunk and by the time your hang over passes on Monday hopefully we'll be in better shape.

Followed this advice.  Went to the beach and drank myself retarded on rum.  Hangover and market is up.   +5%

did you buy your drinks with bitUSD? maybe a good reason for rising prices.

Offline yellowecho

The market is currently paused so nothing is moving right now :). Go get drunk and by the time your hang over passes on Monday hopefully we'll be in better shape.

Followed this advice.  Went to the beach and drank myself retarded on rum.  Hangover and market is up.   +5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573