Author Topic: BitShares Checker App (ANDROID)  (Read 3410 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Indeed this would be great…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
What are some important markets you guys want? The websites must have some sort of API

please add btsx/bitUSD and btsx/bitCNY also please add the ability to change what exchanges it is pulls the price from. Ever better if it could show the price from bter, bct38 and the bitsharesX platform that would be super useful because it would show arbitrate opportunities.  Great start.

Sharpless512

We don't have an Iphone so its kinda hard to develop on that + the cost is higher on iOS then Android. Maybe if we get more success we can pay for the iOS license
bitUSD is also a good idea! Maybe different app but same style or also implement in the current one?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great initiative!  +5%

Currently i'm using Cryptonator for coin prices etc.! I really like your minimal app design!
It would be really nice to have at the end a BitShares ecosystem checker.
Like Cryptonator for BitShares products…and for IOS devices also.

Just ideas ... :)

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
bter,btc38 and now cryptsy, btc-e and bitstamp would be great just for btc prices.

It would be great if the app also in bitUSD and that fact alone would make many of use android users switch. As far as I know there are no apps that check bitUSD price

Sharpless512

What are some important markets you guys want? The websites must have some sort of API

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I need to take a look that a widget is possible. We are still pretty new in making apps :) But thanks for the good words and using the app!
Sounds good, to me I will give your app a shot, simple with just a few features is perfect.

Sharpless512

I need to take a look that a widget is possible. We are still pretty new in making apps :) But thanks for the good words and using the app!

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
You should try Litecoin Widget (I'm using Android). Lets you check all the trading pairs from many major exchanges including Bter.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Riverhead

We want to keep this app as easy as possible. I don't think we are implementing a wallet in it. I guess can extend so we can also retrieve values from other markets then bter.
We are currently working in implementing a little graph inside it. This is the first time we are basicly making a decent app. We just want to create a simple and easy app for bitshares. Ofcourse we will listen to feedback!

Simple is good. What I really find useful is a widget like this one for BlackCoin. Maybe it could show BTSX/USD and BTSX/bitUSD so we can keep an eye on the peg.

Sharpless512

We want to keep this app as easy as possible. I don't think we are implementing a wallet in it. I guess can extend so we can also retrieve values from other markets then bter.
We are currently working in implementing a little graph inside it. This is the first time we are basicly making a decent app. We just want to create a simple and easy app for bitshares. Ofcourse we will listen to feedback!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:22:06 am by Sharpless512 »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I use a app called all exchanges crypto prices.

What the above app does not do is give me the prices from any exchange other then bter. It also is not a wallet.
Can your app do any or the above or do you have plans to complete any of the above?

Offline Riverhead

Looking forward to see where this goes. Once my bitUSD order goes through I'll be sending you a donation :).

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks