Author Topic: BitUSD Market orders not executing?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile
one more question.. what is the minimum required fee for orders to be placed? when you set it too low you get an error..

also where does the avg price come from?

at the moment it shows:
1h Avg. Price
BTSX/BitUSD
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:48:47 pm by bitdraw »

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile
Maybe this is just a bug for me. but when i view the bitusd orderbook there are buy and sell orders at the same price.

why do they not get executed?

they get executed but there is a "display  bug" and you don't see the quantity changing until it is all executed + maybe there is 2-3 times the same order from others and you must wait first to clear these orders and then yours. Yesterday there was a big order that took about 2 hours to clear and I thought it was freezed (but no).

oh ok, thx

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Maybe this is just a bug for me. but when i view the bitusd orderbook there are buy and sell orders at the same price.

they get executed but there is a "display  bug" and you don't see the quantity changing until it is all executed + maybe there is 2-3 times the same order from others and you must wait first to clear these orders and then yours. Yesterday there was a big order that took about 2 hours to clear and I thought it was freezed (but no).

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile