Author Topic: Importing PTS-AGS and claim BTSX  (Read 2118 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
wallet_approve_delegate tajnost
chuur bro 8)
WTF? absolutly wrong topic!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
When I try to import my PTS wallet into the BTSX client I get an error that says: The wallet spending key must be unlocked before executing this command (0) The wallet spending key must be unlocked before executing this command.

My BTSX wallet also says that it is not connected in the lower right hand corner.

I also get the error: RPC Server Error: In method "blockchain_list_assets': Assert Exception 10
Both are well known bug... the first one can be solved by restarting the wallet and unlocking it by entering the passphrase in the main window

the second is just a display bug .. your client should be all fine and connected .. you can check with "getinfo" in the "console"

Offline tajnost

• View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate tajnost
chuur bro 8)

Offline thazel72

• View Profile
When I try to import my PTS wallet into the BTSX client I get an error that says: The wallet spending key must be unlocked before executing this command (0) The wallet spending key must be unlocked before executing this command.

My BTSX wallet also says that it is not connected in the lower right hand corner.

I also get the error: RPC Server Error: In method "blockchain_list_assets': Assert Exception 10

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
 +5% +5% +5%
Thank you very much Xeroc for the detailed explanations!!! I appreciate it!!!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Is this the way to do it? This will give me all my shares from PTS - AGS?
It will give you the shares you owned by either donating to AGS from that WALLET or holding PTS at the time of snapshot IN THAT wallet.

I haven't actually done it yet. Is this safe?
Yes .. it's safe unless you run the wallet on a remote machine an somehow to
connect to use the wallet on an unsecured connection .. which you probably do
not :)

If i do click yes to import under which of my registered accounts I will see the claimed balances?
You have to import your balance into an account you created (not required to be registered on the blockchain though).
The wallet import is (AFAIK) part of you account or somehow tied to an account
name. That particular account name gets loaded with the extra private keys such that your stakes appear there.
However, be adviced that at this stage your stakes are no no way tied to your account (can be fixed by just transfering all your stake on a loop back to it again)

If I do not intend to sell anything yet should I  import my BTSX in the client or just leave them there until bitassets are working?
you can leave them up to 365 days .. after that your will need to pay a 5% inactivity fee.

After the snapshots for voting and DNS will I need to import again these files
in BTSX GUI wallet and my respective shares will appear there or there will be
different applications to download?
the VOTE and DNS DACS are totally different DACs and come with different
wallets. you will have to import your stake their again.

Wasn't kehotee the one platform to use to claim all future shares from all
DACs? What happened with Kehotee? Is it dead and will be replaced by the key ID
that toast is working on?
Keyhotee development was steamed down in order to get btsx running .. We should
see updates there again.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I know this must have been covered but I didn't see anyone asking exactly this and I am not very sure so here it goes:

When I try to import PTS-Bitcoin wallet to claim my BTSX I do the following:

File=> import=>i copy the path .../wallet.dat

when i click import i get a message that this will replace my pts wallet and will create a backup. Is this the way to do it? This will give me all my shares from PTS - AGS?

I haven't actually done it yet. Is this safe?
If i do click yes to import under which of my registered accounts I will see the claimed balances?
If I do not intend to sell anything yet should I  import my BTSX in the client or just leave them there until bitassets are working?

After the snapshots for voting and DNS will I need to import again these files in BTSX GUI wallet and my respective shares will appear there or there will be different applications to download?

Wasn't kehotee the one platform to use to claim all future shares from all DACs? What happened with Kehotee? Is it dead and will be replaced by the key ID that toast is working on?

Thank you very much!