We have identified and fixed an issue with the market execution that will require all users to upgrade. A DAC Sun Limited is preparing a release.
This update has addressed some critical issues:
1) The 1hr moving average could get "stuck" if the price moves too fast and no trades occur to trigger an update. We have adjusted it so that if no trades occur the average will gradually adjust on its own over 6 hours.
2) We fixed the bug that generate the Assert exception during market execution.
3) We have fixed a bug that would cause seed nodes or locked wallets to get stuck on a fork.
4) Many other small fixes.
Still left to be resolved:
1) random crash on closing a connection.
- work arounds:
- seed nodes, auto relaunch with shell script
- delegates: don't allow incoming connections
- Dan & Eric have made great progress on solving this bug, but the source of the bug is "deep & involved"