Author Topic: Transition from PTS to Bitshares  (Read 17940 times)

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Ok, Thank you! I'm really looking forward to Bitshares!
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline bytemaster

I'm sorry if this has already been explained and I missed it, but how exactly do Protoshares holders get their stake in Bitshares when they come out? I know that you get to keep the PTS for future DACs, but how do we get those Bitshares once they're mined in the Genesis Block? Will they be tied to the same public & private keys as our PTS so we just need to import the private keys on our Bitshares wallet, or is there some other mechanism for obtaining them?

You can import your PTS wallet into BitShares and your balance will show up.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
I'm sorry if this has already been explained and I missed it, but how exactly do Protoshares holders get their stake in Bitshares when they come out? I know that you get to keep the PTS for future DACs, but how do we get those Bitshares once they're mined in the Genesis Block? Will they be tied to the same public & private keys as our PTS so we just need to import the private keys on our Bitshares wallet, or is there some other mechanism for obtaining them?
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28