Author Topic: Finally ...UNKNOWN bug no more  (Read 2113 times)

chryspano

I have this problem with Ubuntu 0.4.9 version too. Nothing seems to work to fix it. I will wait for the next wallet version...

If it helps, in my case I had crashes almost every time some of my orders where filed in the market(EDIT: while I was using the 0.4.8 version), it appeared that the crashes were random but every time I instantly restarted my wallet I saw incoming transactions from market. Last think I remember is trying to cancel the two market orders I had in market, the client crashed a few seconds after I clicked "cancel", then I upgraded to 0.4.9 and I'm having these issues...

Offline yiminh

• View Profile
still have a large nuber of UNKNOWNs after sync 0.4.9a

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
... my deposit to poloniex remains UNKNOWN, all well I have recovered more important assets . Im  still happy 8)

Did you make the deposit prior to 4.8...  if so importing your old 4.7 wallet might also fix it.

Prior to upgrading 0.4.7 the client was working fine and I did the transfer. But the hard fork which was introduced by the 0.4.7 upgrade did the damage. So until now, the dispute over at the poloniex side has not been successfully resolved for the reason they cannot verify if the deposit was valid or not.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Since I have a Mac and .exe was not available at that moment I have installed the dmg package version 0.4.9 first . I let the blockchain sync without importing my wallet . After the blockchain has been synched, I've imported the .json file and do a rescan. That's it although one transfer transaction to poloniexwallet is still has UNKNOWN status. I still recovered much btsx that have been in the market, and felt happy, that I even earned bitusd from it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:36:37 pm by jwiz168 »

Offline vikram

Ha ha I got my funds restored... one more thing then it is back to normal.

What steps did you take to restore you funds? Restore from backup, rescan, etc.? Also what operating system and BTSX versions? We are trying to gather as much info about these problems and possible solutions as possible.

Offline bytemaster

... my deposit to poloniex remains UNKNOWN, all well I have recovered more important assets . Im  still happy 8)

Did you make the deposit prior to 4.8...  if so importing your old 4.7 wallet might also fix it.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Ha ha I got my funds restored... one more thing then it is back to normal.