Author Topic: Get 2$ Free by Helping BitShares! Support our Thunderclap Campaign!! Quick&Easy!  (Read 16581 times)

Offline _draven

• View Profile
Great Idea, sign up and supported on FB

My BTSX: draven3

Thanks!

Offline fuzzy

Joined, thanks for your good work

Awesome! :D

Yeh I did it too.  CLains please take any tip you were going to give me and give it to yourself.  You deserve it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Thanks to everyone for their support so far!  We've have achieved a social reach so far of almost 20,000 people!!

Just an FYI - I realize I still owe payments to those who have supported.  My client is currently affected by the bugs and as soon as that is resolved I'll catch up and make all the payouts.  If you don't hear from me for the next few days, it's a holiday weekend in the U.S. and I'm heading off-grid into the woods :)

See you guys on Monday.

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
BTC38: One step a footprint is true

Offline Thiball

• View Profile
Awesome work guys! Now, ask your social friends to help our campaign as well! We are 20 supporters away from the campaign goal. I've sent out the $1.337 bitUSD to everyone who posted.

Thanks. And thank you all for your great job !
BTSX : thiball

Offline robrigo

Awesome work guys! Now, ask your social friends to help our campaign as well! We are 20 supporters away from the campaign goal. I've sent out the $1.337 bitUSD to everyone who posted.

Offline Thiball

• View Profile
Posted on facebook.

Bitshares username : thiball

Thank you :)
BTSX : thiball

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
 +5% +5% +5%

A few more to go! Don't worry, you will get the bitUSD!

Don't be shy people, by pasting it to your Facebook page your friends can't complain you should have told them to get in early on!!

You can also specialize your message with "this looks promising," "this is what i am working with atm," or even "not sure about this" or whatever you want.

Help us out, this is a message worth spreading. In addition, the price is low now so you know you're only helping the people by letting them know about this early on rather than later!

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

added some twitter reach, how do you verify if people who post here really joined the campaign?

BitShareX username: bitdraw

I can look in the admin page in the Thunderclap campaign and it lists all supporters. ;)

ALSO - I just want everyone to be aware, I will still be matching robrigo's 2 bitUSD offers along with the bonus offers for having significant followers.  At this time, I am still having issues with my client and wallet balances; as soon as those are resolved I will sent out funds :)

my twitter acc has a different name, should i pm you the name of my twitter acc?

Sure!  Thanks for the verification btw, it's great to be a part of such a trustworthy community; I appreciate the lack of spam and scam from everyone who's supported  :D

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile
added some twitter reach, how do you verify if people who post here really joined the campaign?

I can look in the admin page in the Thunderclap campaign and it lists all supporters. ;)

ALSO - I just want everyone to be aware, I will still be matching robrigo's 2 bitUSD offers along with the bonus offers for having significant followers.  At this time, I am still having issues with my client and wallet balances; as soon as those are resolved I will sent out funds :)

my twitter acc has a different name, should i pm you the name of my twitter acc?

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:54:11 am by bitdraw »

iHashFury

Linked my new shop twitter, facebook and blog.

BitsharesX Username: by24seven