Author Topic: trying to send bitusd to bter  (Read 1724 times)

Offline robrigo

so I have to have .5 btsx for a transaction fee?

You can decrease it to 0.1 by going into Preferences.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
so I have to have .5 btsx for a transaction fee?

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
When I try to transfer bitusd to bter I keep getting the message insufficient funds. and I have 1723 usd avail. what am I doing wrong?

Do you have 0.5 BTSX available? I think that's the only form of payment accepted by the network.

no I have less than that. I sold all my btsx for usd when the value of btsx started to go down last week. hoping to buy more when the perfect opportunity came like today. i'm still learning.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
When I try to transfer bitusd to bter I keep getting the message insufficient funds. and I have 1723 usd avail. what am I doing wrong?

Do you have 0.5 BTSX available? I think that's the only form of payment accepted by the network.

seems much better answer than my (min. transaction fee!)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I make a wild guess...
Have you open shorting bitUSD orders? Could it be the system has some percentage freezed to use it as collateral when you cover your positions with bitUSD?
(I had managed to short 30 bitUSD on an account I had 1000 BTSX but needed 1440 BTSX collateral and someone said me that it could be part of collateral needed to cover my order (?)) . I know my answer didn't helped  :-\  I am confused too... Just said my experience, maybe somebody explain us better how it really works...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:05:16 pm by liondani »

Offline Riverhead

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile