Author Topic: video explaining how to increase your btsx holdings by trading bitUSD  (Read 1643 times)

jakub

I am starting to grasping the basics thanks to the explanation of Jakub in another thread but video tutorials would be just very welcome.

Here is a direct link to the ELI5 explanation
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2eo1sh/eli5_for_bitshares_x/

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Am i right that the price for a bitusd is 67 cents at the moment? Im sure there are lots of people that would like to buy at that price. I know i would, if i had a video to give me a little more confidence in how to play.

Anyone else?

Offline deejay

• View Profile
    • ethereum kopen
Hi, that would be great for me too, i would like to learn more about advanced trading but don't know where to start. I am starting to grasping the basics thanks to the explanation of Jakub in another thread but video tutorials would be just very welcome.

Or as an alternative/ complimentary- user stories/ use cases with screenshots.

Perhaps for the long term it's an idea to work with a university like stanford, udemy or khan acedemy.

jakub

That would be great. Very much needed.
I've asked bytemaster for that but obviously he's busy with other things so it would be great if we could do it ourselves.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
I agree cartoon would be great, but for the start it would be nice if somebody with understanding how it is done could record themselves (if you are shy and do not wish your face to be seen than just record monitor and show us how it is done) and post it on youtube or Vimeo.
 :)  +5%

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
I think it would be a usefull to make a video explaining how to increase your btsx holding by trading bitusd. This way, if i understand it correct, more people would put their btsx into bitusd when they see a price swing coming instead of returning to another coin.

Im guessing that most crypto holders aren't trained traders and don't understand how to go long or short or even what it means. I think we could increase the supply of bitUSD dramatically with a short video explaining if you think btsx are going up then do this, if you think they are coming down do this. 

Im sure its all explained here, but, theres nothing like a cartoon to make everything clear  :)