Author Topic: Could 0.00011 BTSX/BTC be the highest price we will ever see?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
If you get hit by a bus in the next few weeks  :)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
I know for future reference though that the words 'KEEP CALM' actually mean it's time to 'PANIC SELL'. I'm a long term holder but should have trusted my gut and sold a bit so I could add to my BTSX position.

Emprical you should of just moved into BitUSD on the downward move. No need to sell into BTC. I've increased my position of BTSx holding by 85% through BitUSD

I'm glad your wallet works, the latest version might work for me I don't know. But I'll probably leave it to the 'beta testers' for a while as I'm bad with computers and I get easily frustrated when something computer related is giving me hassles :)

I should have sold some when I first heard something about a hard fork. I watched the market for two hours afterwards and BTSX was still holding up well, so I thought there would be a limited reaction. I was wrong, market was just slow to react, could have added to my BTSX a lot.

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
I know for future reference though that the words 'KEEP CALM' actually mean it's time to 'PANIC SELL'. I'm a long term holder but should have trusted my gut and sold a bit so I could add to my BTSX position.

Emprical you should of just moved into BitUSD on the downward move. No need to sell into BTC. I've increased my position of BTSx holding by 85% through BitUSD
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Most of the people in the crypto comunity  don't know what Bitsharex , they are thinking btsx is just a coin.  And some of   those that could understand they are fan boys of other projects.
When they will see this is NOT just a coin but probably the best invention in the space since bitcoin, things will change very quickly.

Anyway nowadays any shity coin out there is subject to pump and dump then the market stabilizes. I will not be worry about the prices fluctuation. I'd say hodl !!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 01:59:13 am by oco101 »

Offline Riverhead

I didn't think of the Etherium angle. That's a good thought. Also, as Brent mentioned, BTSX isn't the only game in town on the BitSharesX platform so we can't look to that price alone as a sign of the health of the market. We'd have to look at the total value of all assets currently held on the BitSharesX blockchain.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Ether's Genesis block sale ends Tue Sep 2.

There are probably people selling BitsharesX, at a significant profit, and moving it into there, hopping to repeat.

And, at least some people are moving Bitshares into the newly available BitUSD, hoping to be able to move the equity back, once it Bottoms.

So my assumption is that things are just re-adjusting, accordingly, getting ready for the next move up as more equity continues to come in.  Things take time, and they never go straight up.

Brent Allsop

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Have some patience my friend. Things have not even3  properly started yet. Dont stare yourself blind on these numbers just yet.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
 :( dumping like hell at BTC38 atm, kind of  worried.