Author Topic: Here's what you need to do..  (Read 4920 times)

Offline fuzzy

I honestly wasn't sure I'd get another chance at cheap btsx...looks like we are going to get the opportunity to get back in around 3000+ satoshis each--seems like a STEAL to me considering the pegs are holding up. 

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Does bitcoinwisdom display BTSX yet? What is the url for that chart?

And where do you think this dump will bottom out? I feel annoyed that I got caught up in the hysteria again and didnt sell at the top.

Im personally holding off on using the BitUSD exchange until the bugs are worked out. That's probably holding back adoption for a lot of people. Then hopefully BTSX will recover.

Here is chart link http://www.sosobtc.com/kline/btsx/btc38.html you can also get to by clicking on advanced chart from BTC 38. Looking at the chart tells me the fibbo line of .15193 is the bottom. That looks like a a solid entry area but TA is not always right and is more of a guide.

The BitUSD exchange is very profitable if you are reading these swings but its not so liquid right now and larger movements afford the gains. Its so early in the game what more can we expect.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

The price is correcting naturally. After the tremendous gains investors are taking profits and celebrating. If you put down $50k and made 1/4 million under 2 weeks you sell. We see this in the alt market everyday. Its normal.

It depends on how much you sell. Suppose you have $250,000 from $50,000 initial investment? Why would you sell now for fiat when you could have purchased BitUSD at the peak and then sold now at the bottom for more BTSX? Suppose you do get your $50,000 out? Where are you going to put it? Bitcoin?

I think the reason people don't hold BitUSD is because you can't yet easily spend it and also because no one typically wants to hold USD anyway or why would we all be into Bitcoin or altcoins?

Panic is good because it shows people actually care about the technology rather than just taking a quick profit.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:42:32 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
If this was the only graph and info, I base my hopes on, I would not be so happy.

Cause my reading of it shows, the thick blue candle not going in the most pleasant spot in me...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
isn't this the pull back everyone was waiting for when it reached its highs? 

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Does bitcoinwisdom display BTSX yet? What is the url for that chart?

And where do you think this dump will bottom out? I feel annoyed that I got caught up in the hysteria again and didnt sell at the top.

Im personally holding off on using the BitUSD exchange until the bugs are worked out. That's probably holding back adoption for a lot of people. Then hopefully BTSX will recover.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:34:01 am by trader »

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
I feel much better now seeing this post :-[

Offline soniq

• View Profile
please post when it happens  ;D
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Chill out.

The peg is trading at a discount because that is what we think its worth. A new economy has birthed and we expect it to track perfectly? To me, that is the nature of our BitUSD to trade at a discount on open. Factoring risk etc it seems perfect.

Until the dollar (BitUSD) gains confidence, I don't expect it to reach parity. Its been a few days and we are unnecessary panicking. Let the economy discover itself.

The price is correcting naturally. After the tremendous gains investors are taking profits and celebrating. If you put down $50k and made 1/4 million under 2 weeks you sell. We see this in the alt market everyday. Its normal.

These runs don't continue forever, there is and always will be a correction. You cant stress over natural market forces, its a terrible way to live. The sell isn't due to or related to BitUSD peg, quite frankly no one gives a shit right now.

BM and all the devs are doing some of the worlds greatest work. I don't understand most of it, all I know is it can change the world and I need these BTSX. Its early days in the timeframe and were all lucky to be here!

Take a look at the chart below and identify key support, resistance and trend lines. Right now we are at one of significance. A strong green candle off that Fibonacci line is what your looking for. We are in a correction that has met a long term upwards trend, sitting nicely on solid resistance.  Any break out of that rectangular box will be of great interest be it up or down.

Looking out for that fat green candle..