Author Topic: 0.4.9a not syncing with connections  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Riverhead

Exit the client. Make sure it's also not running in Task Manager and start it back up. It should continue from there.

Not necessarily. I made the mistake of trying to re-install the client yesterday and re-download the block chain. I've been getting nothing but "not connected" errors and am having an impossible time fully syncing the block chain. I literally tried all day yesterday, and was trying to do several different things to no avail.  :(

The latest release is bugged

wtf? they want us to be lab mice?
The software is in beta. It's a 0.x release.

Offline hail

• View Profile
Exit the client. Make sure it's also not running in Task Manager and start it back up. It should continue from there.

Not necessarily. I made the mistake of trying to re-install the client yesterday and re-download the block chain. I've been getting nothing but "not connected" errors and am having an impossible time fully syncing the block chain. I literally tried all day yesterday, and was trying to do several different things to no avail.  :(

wtf? they want us to be lab mice?

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline Riverhead

Offline hail

• View Profile
it shows last block was synced ..h ago, with 5 network connections for a long time
but i checked the block didn't increasing
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:10:33 pm by hail »