Author Topic: insufficient depth ?  (Read 8113 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I was barely hanging on at the mumble hangout.
oh boy .. hope you get better quickly ..
being sick sucks

thanks for yet joining the hangout

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Sorry to hear Dan. Get some rest, feel better.

+5%

Offline Riverhead

Sorry to hear Dan. Get some rest, feel better.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Doh.  My bad.  I was sick and canceled the wrong order.

I hope you've recovered from your sickness
 :-*
 :P
I don't believe BM is the 'sick' lead dev for cob's BitShares Music .. BM was pretty fine yesterday at the mumble hangout :)

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

I hope you've recovered from your sickness
 :-*
 :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

You can still trade BitBTC :)

Sure can :D. Maybe BM took his bids out of bitUSD while he figures out the "Reward/Dividend/Interest" logic.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
You can still trade BitBTC :)

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
ya...potentially due to interest news. Afraid people will buy out bitusd way above peg?

Offline Thiball

• View Profile
And again, insufficient depth...
BTSX : thiball

Offline Thiball

• View Profile
It could be fair enough if it was the 1h Avg. Price 0.031760.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline bytemaster

Nope... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.
UGH!@!!

What happens to all existing orders?  I have outstanding short positions and buy orders... but I don't want the buy orders to execute if there's a margin call and I don't need to cover.  If the system comes back online under the margin threshold for my short then I could be absolutely screwed.  There's a lot of money on the line with all the volatility and the plug just gets pulled? And it's not like I can't just wait around for it because it's Labor Day weekend. >:(

Feel free to cancel orders.   If you need to cover a short position and would like to buy BitUSD, I will send you BitUSD for BTSX at the last market price before it closed.

What was the last price before it closed please ?

$0.03 per BTSX.

Offline Thiball

• View Profile
Nope... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.
UGH!@!!

What happens to all existing orders?  I have outstanding short positions and buy orders... but I don't want the buy orders to execute if there's a margin call and I don't need to cover.  If the system comes back online under the margin threshold for my short then I could be absolutely screwed.  There's a lot of money on the line with all the volatility and the plug just gets pulled? And it's not like I can't just wait around for it because it's Labor Day weekend. >:(

Feel free to cancel orders.   If you need to cover a short position and would like to buy BitUSD, I will send you BitUSD for BTSX at the last market price before it closed.

What was the last price before it closed please ?

Offline onceuponatime

I just started 0.4.10
I am getting insufficient depth on USD:BTSX any idea when this might allow us to trade? Thanks in advance.

thought the same - got the wrong impression. market will start not with installation 0.4.10 or maybe they just wait for more updated delegates.

Toast said it might be Monday.