Author Topic: insufficient depth ?  (Read 8059 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
In another post BM said he's up 1.000.000 BTSX. So his order must have got filled.

Maybe he's not sure about putting in a new short.

Edit: or buy

Nope... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.

And market rises on that news, that the devs are taking proper precautionary measures, confidence rises.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline bytemaster

... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.

Will this bug require a hard fork upgrade for delegates?

Yes.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Fox

... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.

Will this bug require a hard fork upgrade for delegates?
Witness: fox

Offline Pheonike

Will you be adding alert message feature in the Vault(wallet) that lets users know when trading has been halted or any other import messages?

Offline bytemaster

In another post BM said he's up 1.000.000 BTSX. So his order must have got filled.

Nope... we just identified a potential bug and thought it would be better to halt trading than allow the market to do bad things.  Trading will remain suspended until all parties have a stable wallet and we have resolved some known issues.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline graffenwalder

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:11:05 pm by Graffenwalder »

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
is there a reason you pulled your depth out of the market and no trading is possible?

without message it is just annoying. could spent my time better!