Author Topic: BitSharesX Wallet Bugs Poll  (Read 5163 times)

Offline sevenx

• View Profile
BitSharesX v 0.4.9 on Windows 7 32 Bit.

Sync always got stuck 9 Day 11 Hours xx Minutes. Then it keeps crashing  :o

Tuck Fheman

0.4.9a on Win7/64/i7
loads, syncs for a bit, crashes, rinse & repeat until all synced.
once synced it shows "No Connections" and I can't do anything else.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I'm only experiencing crashes, when I try to import my wallet. No idea how to recover it.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
0.49a actually worked very well for me when I deleted everything else first and let it sync up before trying to import a back up.

Only one small transaction from the back-up listed as 'uknown' but otherwise 0.49a worked fine :)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I was having terrible issues with 0.4.9a crashing repeatedly while trying to sync, but I ran bitshares_client and it got synced up fine without the gui and leaving the wallet closed.  Once it's synced I haven't been having any crashes or issues staying in sync.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
maybe also BTSX client version is important to know for poll...isn't it?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Markus

• View Profile
I would like multiple choices in the poll too please.
I had the windows "No connection" thing but was able to fix that by cleaning everything out, reinstalling, re-syncing and rescanning.

After the fresh installation I imported my private key. Most of my transactions then showed up in the list but all incoming transactions from the market into my account were missing. As a result my balance showed zero. I was able to fix that my importing the json backup. I though the private key was enough?

Now the market page is messed up with "insufficient depth". Ask depth is 1,432,242 BTSX in the header even though I can see a big order @36998 with 17m BTSX. I'm currently doing another rescan, see if that helps.

I also have the jump from market page to overview frequently. When I enlarge the BTSX window until it is wide enough to display Bid, Ask and Margin columns next to each other and then shrink it again it jumps.

0.4.9a on Win7

edit: Rescan didn't help the market page. It seems my market froze when I imported the backup. The chart is not being updated, ask and bid don't change, order history is empty.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:17:09 am by Markus »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
The lost balance bug is the absolute worst. No bug is worse for perception of Bitshares X than for someone to log into their wallet and see their balances missing.

Assume these people are new to Bitcoin, new to this technology, can't read the code, and guess what they'll think? It's no different to MtGox when people log in and see 0 balance, they freak out.

Fixing that bug should be #1 priority. Other bugs should be fixed after that but the balance bug is the hardest to explain to people which means it must be fixed first.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

my wallet has no problem syncing and never crashes. but if i'm on the market page the screen will out of no where switch back to the overview page by itself.

Same with me.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
my wallet has no problem syncing and never crashes. but if i'm on the market page the screen will out of no where switch back to the overview page by itself.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Is there a way to select multiple options?

Offline bytemaster

Missing Options:   My Wallet Syncs and doesn't crash (Mac) + Win
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Post your wallet version number if you have bugs.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit