Author Topic: BTSX Up 30% last 24h  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Maybe a lot of people just finished reading about btsx, after they first heard about it a few day ago. Then they went to localbitcoins or bank and now they are buying.

This is a good theory. They are probably converting BTC and other alts into BTSX though. BTSX is only available on a couple of underground exchanges. I bought on Bter.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
We seem to be on the rise again. I don't see any of the big contenders going down so I wonder if this is "new" money coming into the crypto ecosystem.

I think i started it. the first blip up was me.. it was my intention to create a bull techincially on the chart as it seemed to line up on an ascending trend line.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
We seem to be on the rise again. I don't see any of the big contenders going down so I wonder if this is "new" money coming into the crypto ecosystem.
I think it has to do with that Webinar video.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
It seems like weekends tend to be heavier trading days. Besides I am pretty sure we have bottomed out from the other day. I hope we just keep going up and down for awhile :D

38PTSWarrior

It's payday too.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
We stopped falling, and now maybe the webinar guys used their day-off to purchase some BitShares.

/hopeless speculation

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile

Market depth isn't significant enough to mean anything. If someone wanted to offload 200K btsx it would bring the price down to yesterday's midday levels (EST time)
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline Riverhead

That would be sweet.

38PTSWarrior

Maybe a lot of people just finished reading about btsx, after they first heard about it a few day ago. Then they went to localbitcoins or bank and now they are buying.

Offline Riverhead