Author Topic: Delegate Legal Fund  (Read 7455 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

And *eagleeye* should also keep his original name...

~CfA~

What was my original name?  Or if you referring to this name then I will keep it.

I may have made a earlier username but I do not remember (seriously, mind blank)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Everybody keep saying 'I will probably like JoeyD', 'We are alike',etc etc.
Maybe it is true but I have never read anything controversial from him. Last Saturday my internet connection broke just when he was speaking.

Anyway if it is true maybe I can teach him how to walk on fire (literally):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ViTxLia4A
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:57:56 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

Maybe you are starting to see why I said I like strong personalities.

Pretty sure you would like JoeyD. He is a wonderfully charming crabass--he and I can go on for hours... ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

And *eagleeye* should also keep his original name...

~CfA~

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
What if all Delegates in the BitShares Ecosystem were to agree on a few absolutely imperative collaborative efforts in hopes of protecting each other in the case of legal entanglements with institutions that (although showing they do not deserve it) wish to have ultimate control over all human interaction?  They would do this through their well established "legal" pathways and regulations.  We can bet that when the system starts to really falter that crypto (not corruption of the current leadership) will be blamed--CryptoTerrorist is a term that will likely become common place as the powers that be try to push the buck onto those who are trying to fix the problems they created. 

With that said, Delegates will be the first place for these institutions to attack...So wouldn't it be worth it for all delegates to sign on to give a small % of their tx fees to a fund for legal fees in the case that any delegate is so labeled and embroiled in mounds of legal consequence?

We could even ask users if they would like to increase their tx fees by a slight amount to ensure that the fund becomes robust as quickly as possible.  Just a thought--please consider and give opinions below.

What do you mean CryptoTerrorists?  Do you believe because we will be putting people out of jobs?  Or that a hacker will hack the system?  Or that the NSA will hack the system because they have corrupted PGP (Pretty good programming encryption) and cause a false flag?  I have PGP from 30 years ago that the NSA does not have corrupted from a scientist.  It is on CD.

I mean that right now markets are soaring at record heights and 95% of the population doesn't know the difference between fiat and money. 

If(When) the economies around the world crash because of mismanagement and corruption from on high (Congress, for instance, is allowed to LEGALLY do insider trading (https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130416/08344222725/congress-quickly-quietly-rolls-back-insider-trading-rules-itself.shtml), those who are largely to blame due to their cocaine, hooker and power addictions are going to look for fall-guys. 

Why not pin a collapsing stock market on cryptocurrency?  Most people do not even know what it is and the media has already primed the pump with the whole "bitcoin paying for terrorism" thing: (http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/ and here http://rt.com/usa/157552-defense-pentagon-bitcoin-terrorism/).  And let's face it, decentralized exchanges that don't allow High Frequency Trading (HFT) or naked shorting?  How do you think the market manipulators at JPMorgan and the other Top Banks are going to feel about that?

This technology is going to bring Direct Democracy to the people as well.  Many people in positions of power will be out of the job because we will not need them!

That is why we need legal teams, and PR teams.  We need delegates that support projects that fix big problems we never thought it possible to fix.  As for charity--BitShares has a DAC for that. 

On Taxes...Why is it so hard to believe that good people can of their own accord uplift those in need?  There are a great many good-hearted people out there who, if they received 20% more of their pay, would likely use it in ways that would uplift more people from poverty than government 1.0 (part f the Direct Democracy thing). 

Without government we will not go back to Kings. We will go forward to Sovereign Individuals.

All wars are banker's wars (and they often fund both sides - at interest).

Yep...  "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".  ~Mayer Amschel Rothschild~

Why would we give them control of our money supply through regulatory framework when we have the opportunity to build society 2.0 and bring the world to a velvet revolution--where innovation jettison's us away from the problems we face instead of mass murder and theft?

If what you are saying is true, and it is then society is corrupt.

It is not like this in all places of the world it is not like this in Norway or the Scandanavian countries.  They have far less corruption.

Back in the pre-1960s society learned as much as they could because they lacked tv, it was books all the time or repetition in a task.  Now that we are back to the computer, it is now a book society rather than a tv society, or so its shifting and it will never be like it was in the past (pre 1900s)

There is a reason they talk about midwestern values but the coasts do not have this they are corrupt because of trade and seeing other cultures and manipulation.  However the midwest does have a higher likelihood of suicide then the coasts.

John D. Rockefeller may be a great man for donating huge amounts of money, but he was corrupt through no fault of his own (it was his upbringing)

I agree, lets get to society 2.0.  Great one theFuzz, absolutely great. 

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Yes, I thought that it is a good idea to change mine to TheOnion 'for obvious reasons' also. Then I reconsidered.

I just needed an excuse to revert back.  :)

Offline fuzzy

It is now 'theFuzz'?

In your honor I am revering back to my original name.   :)

lol...fuznuts is a nickname I got a long time ago from someone I looked up to.  I've just always had it for online stuff, but I am thinking it is time to change it slightly for obvious reasons ;)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

It is now 'theFuzz'?

In your honor I am revering back to my original name.   :)

Offline fuzzy

What if all Delegates in the BitShares Ecosystem were to agree on a few absolutely imperative collaborative efforts in hopes of protecting each other in the case of legal entanglements with institutions that (although showing they do not deserve it) wish to have ultimate control over all human interaction?  They would do this through their well established "legal" pathways and regulations.  We can bet that when the system starts to really falter that crypto (not corruption of the current leadership) will be blamed--CryptoTerrorist is a term that will likely become common place as the powers that be try to push the buck onto those who are trying to fix the problems they created. 

With that said, Delegates will be the first place for these institutions to attack...So wouldn't it be worth it for all delegates to sign on to give a small % of their tx fees to a fund for legal fees in the case that any delegate is so labeled and embroiled in mounds of legal consequence?

We could even ask users if they would like to increase their tx fees by a slight amount to ensure that the fund becomes robust as quickly as possible.  Just a thought--please consider and give opinions below.

What do you mean CryptoTerrorists?  Do you believe because we will be putting people out of jobs?  Or that a hacker will hack the system?  Or that the NSA will hack the system because they have corrupted PGP (Pretty good programming encryption) and cause a false flag?  I have PGP from 30 years ago that the NSA does not have corrupted from a scientist.  It is on CD.

I mean that right now markets are soaring at record heights and 95% of the population doesn't know the difference between fiat and money. 

If(When) the economies around the world crash because of mismanagement and corruption from on high (Congress, for instance, is allowed to LEGALLY do insider trading (https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130416/08344222725/congress-quickly-quietly-rolls-back-insider-trading-rules-itself.shtml), those who are largely to blame due to their cocaine, hooker and power addictions are going to look for fall-guys. 

Why not pin a collapsing stock market on cryptocurrency?  Most people do not even know what it is and the media has already primed the pump with the whole "bitcoin paying for terrorism" thing: (http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/ and here http://rt.com/usa/157552-defense-pentagon-bitcoin-terrorism/).  And let's face it, decentralized exchanges that don't allow High Frequency Trading (HFT) or naked shorting?  How do you think the market manipulators at JPMorgan and the other Top Banks are going to feel about that?

This technology is going to bring Direct Democracy to the people as well.  Many people in positions of power will be out of the job because we will not need them!

That is why we need legal teams, and PR teams.  We need delegates that support projects that fix big problems we never thought it possible to fix.  As for charity--BitShares has a DAC for that. 

On Taxes...Why is it so hard to believe that good people can of their own accord uplift those in need?  There are a great many good-hearted people out there who, if they received 20% more of their pay, would likely use it in ways that would uplift more people from poverty than government 1.0 (part f the Direct Democracy thing). 

Without government we will not go back to Kings. We will go forward to Sovereign Individuals.

Yep...  "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".  ~Mayer Amschel Rothschild~

Why would we give them control of our money supply through regulatory framework when we have the opportunity to build society 2.0 and bring the world to a velvet revolution--where innovation jettison's us away from the problems we face instead of mass murder and theft?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:57:01 am by theFuzz »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Thomas Jefferson was a liberal.  I have no problem with that label. 

I don't have time to debate early American economics with you.  Naturally I disagree with you about both the frequency of what used to be called panics (you got one thing right.  We don't have them anymore.  Now we call them recessions). And what caused these panics.

You have bought into the lie that governments are necessary.

I'm sorry I'm a little busy right now.  I really would love to debate these things with you some day.

Thomas Jefferson was a great man, and so was Benjamin Franklin.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I also would have sat on the left side of the French legislature.  Right next to bastiat.  So you could call me a leftist.

Bastiat believed in government, he however did not believe in some of the state policies of the day.  But I will have to read more of him.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

I don't have time to debate early American economics with you.  Naturally I disagree with you about both the frequency of what used to be called panics (you got one thing right.  We don't have them anymore.  Now we call them recessions). And what caused these panics.

I'm sorry I'm a little busy right now.  I really would love to debate these things with you some day.

We will debate some day, for sure!  You will probably win.

I am just saying that.  We are a republic.  The idea of a republic is 2500 years going back to the Greeks and Socrates who I believe is a hero Philospher.

a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
archaic
a group with a certain equality between its members.

This does not mean the system does not have to change meaning there should be a test to become a politician, or we should all be voting on the Internet (if that was the solution)

Offline onceuponatime

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I also would have sat on the left side of the French legislature.  Right next to bastiat.  So you could call me a leftist.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads