Author Topic: Huge (obvious) opportunity  (Read 1673 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Do we know how many people on there team, what they are trying to do.  How far away they are in releasing, what they have promised.  Can you provide me a link to there blog theFuzz Sir.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

Im just saying, im sure you know this :)

Here ya go:

https://www.ethereum.org/

I will help with the recon.  But I believe theFuzz has.

Offline Riverhead

Do we know how many people on there team, what they are trying to do.  How far away they are in releasing, what they have promised.  Can you provide me a link to there blog theFuzz Sir.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

Here ya go:

https://www.ethereum.org/

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Crowdfunded projects, would benefit from hedging portions of their BTC in BitUSD.

In fact - if I was the guys at Ethereum, I would definitely want to hedge some of that 30,000 BTC. $15M could easily drop down to half of that if kept only in BTC (the opposite is also true).
That said, they could just convert to fiat, but it's kinda like taking a stance against crypto, when that is done.

Explaining how that works from legal/accounting perspective will be beneficial to those who like the idea, but are unsure how it would work in reality.
I dont see that happening, though I agree it would be smart.  Ethereum is right now focusing al their efforts in having their own, legal, gateways in various places across the globe (thus the "non-ipo" through switzerland)..  when they come out, they want to essentially become the new world reserve crypto (thus the 2 trillion ether initial cap...with inflation).   bitUSD, imho, is something they dont really care about...
:/

Sun Tzu

Offline fuzzy

Crowdfunded projects, would benefit from hedging portions of their BTC in BitUSD.

In fact - if I was the guys at Ethereum, I would definitely want to hedge some of that 30,000 BTC. $15M could easily drop down to half of that if kept only in BTC (the opposite is also true).
That said, they could just convert to fiat, but it's kinda like taking a stance against crypto, when that is done.

Explaining how that works from legal/accounting perspective will be beneficial to those who like the idea, but are unsure how it would work in reality.
I dont see that happening, though I agree it would be smart.  Ethereum is right now focusing al their efforts in having their own, legal, gateways in various places across the globe (thus the "non-ipo" through switzerland)..  when they come out, they want to essentially become the new world reserve crypto (thus the 2 trillion ether initial cap...with inflation).   bitUSD, imho, is something they dont really care about...
:/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:51:01 am by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile