Author Topic: transfer between accounts not showing  (Read 1898 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Just realized this:
Transaction scanning progress is -100%

you probably have a delegate in your wallet .. with delegates in the wallet transaction scanning is disabled ..
fix incoming ..

you can reneable tx scanning with

Code: [Select]
wallet_set_transaction_scanning true

then wait for the wallet to fetch up the missed transactions .. should be some ..
wait some minutes ..

Offline yoshiwatusi

• View Profile
thanks.. before posting I made sure that i have the correct registered name and memo.. maybe it was the settings in the transaction fee that was not properly inputted.. there should be an FAQ somewhere in the wiki for newbies..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bitshares was supposed to make it easier.. however, it is more difficult for me to transfer btsx from my mac wallet to bter. i have tried 2x with small amounts but they are not showing up. Also how is a transaction looked up in a block chain? how much should the transfer fees be? i have googled and searched here and on wiki bitshares but there is no information
- It's not the fault of BTSX when exchanges mess up their walelts
- you can check out transactions on the blockchain via the console "blockchain_get_transaction TXID"
- TX fee has to be at a minimum of 0.1BTSX (blockchain_get_info) and currently should be .5 BTSX for delegates to be at least 10$ profitable per month

Offline Riverhead

bitshares was supposed to make it easier.. however, it is more difficult for me to transfer btsx from my mac wallet to bter. i have tried 2x with small amounts but they are not showing up. Also how is a transaction looked up in a block chain? how much should the transfer fees be? i have googled and searched here and on wiki bitshares but there is no information

can someone help pls- thanks!

When transfering to BTER make sure you also include the memo field they ask you for! All funds go to TITAN name btercom but the memo field is used to associate your funds to your BTER.com account. If you forgot to fill in the memo field open a ticket with BTER.com support and they'll get you straightened out.

In the client in the left hand menu go to "Preferences" and the recommended transaction fee is already populated. There is also a tab for a built in block explorer that you can look up your transactions in (clicking the transaction in your ledger also works).

If you want a broader overview of the blockchain check out: http://bitsharesblocks.com/home

Offline yoshiwatusi

• View Profile

can someone help pls- thanks!

Offline sky

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

Can you post this here? It's easier for the devs to have all the issues in one thread.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7999.msg105362#msg105362

Thanks!

Offline sky

• View Profile
ver 0.4.10

I created my 1st account last week - and today I created 2 further accounts in the same client, and registered those.
Made 2 transfers from the 1st account to both new accounts.
After several restarts of the client the balances of both new accounts still shows 0 BTSX.
The balance of 1st account correctly shows the balance after I transferred out of it.

I see this:
Transaction scanning progress is -100%
in the lower lefthand corner (in the green bar) Blocks are fully sync'ed
and:
Updating transaction history...
in the Recent Transactions

What could be wrong?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:33:47 pm by sky »