Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 500PTS for PTS Adaptation of Open Source ArmoryWallet [COMPLETED]  (Read 29204 times)

Offline bytemaster

Lighthouse has asked me to take over this bounty.  I have decided to increase the bounty and fund it from the AGS address.  Everyone who submitted donations to this bounty should post a refund address so Lighthouse can refund your bounty and then I encourage you to use your refund to buy AGS.

Lighthouse
Global Moderator

Last Active: January 01, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

I think Lighthouse has disappeared from the forum. How am I to get my refund?

I can track him down and point him to your refund address.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Lighthouse has asked me to take over this bounty.  I have decided to increase the bounty and fund it from the AGS address.  Everyone who submitted donations to this bounty should post a refund address so Lighthouse can refund your bounty and then I encourage you to use your refund to buy AGS.

Lighthouse
Global Moderator

Last Active: January 01, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

I think Lighthouse has disappeared from the forum. How am I to get my refund?

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
now you are getting attention
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline onceuponatime

This is my refund address:

Pg342rPGMSK5DHGe9jGeA8HrBg68j9KJ1g

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline super3

• View Profile
I think this bounty needs to be tripled. It's very important and it's stalling.
Or just wait till the spending power of 163 PTS is much more. Which could be a few weeks as far as Bitcoin is concerned.

Or perhaps we should have a method so that users can simply add their donations to a bounty if the perceive it to be particularly important.

There is a way for interested users to add to the bounty. I did.

See OP:
"If you'd like to add to this bounty, please post your commitment here or send funds to PjXEcwv1MihZXDiKntVxpWCJEgJrczKgEs - I will hold them in escrow until the bounty is filed."
Missed that in OP. Perhaps we should have a donation address for every bounty.

Offline onceuponatime

Or just wait till the spending power of 163 PTS is much more. Which could be a few weeks as far as Bitcoin is concerned.

Or perhaps we should have a method so that users can simply add their donations to a bounty if the perceive it to be particularly important.

There is a way for interested users to add to the bounty. I did.

See OP:
"If you'd like to add to this bounty, please post your commitment here or send funds to PjXEcwv1MihZXDiKntVxpWCJEgJrczKgEs - I will hold them in escrow until the bounty is filed."

Offline super3

• View Profile

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
When i am done with the coin-control version of PTS i will pay attention to this, i have already talked to the original dev.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline onceuponatime

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Bountiful Bounties for greater attention?

Alternatively, shouldn't the donations be either returned to donators or turned into angel shares?

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Should meet the Armory guys this week. I'll ask how hard it would be to implement.

see my above quote, that is the head honcho of that project after i asked him.

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
I might dive into this after my finals are over. We'll see.

If it isn't already completed by then, of course.
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline super3

• View Profile
Should meet the Armory guys this week. I'll ask how hard it would be to implement.