Author Topic: Main obstacle BTSX faces at current stage  (Read 4677 times)

Offline alexkravets

• View Profile

Offline cgafeng

+5%
this is the most important .
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline nikauforest

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
IMHO, the first priority thing is that we need a stable wallet without crashing and order disappear bugs. If GUI can be more user friendly, it will definitely attract more users to choose on chain market, instead of exchanges.

When most of BTSX holders stay at on chain market and trade btsx with bit Asset, the price of bitUSD/bitCNY/bitBTC on exchange will peg that of on chain market. However, a lot of users still can't even keep their wallet up without crashing, not to mention the market open order bugs.

As a matter of fact, last week the trend was very nice. Many of my friends who have millions of BTSX transferred their fund from exchanges to wallet, and was ready to play the market. However, hard fork and the following crash and market freezing make them lose temper and choose not to open their wallet before there is a very stable wallet.

So please focus on the bugs fixing, and forget about bitUSD pegging at this moment. Attracting more users to play in on chain market is the main motivation.

I might be wrong, but these are from my bottom heart.
BTS committee member:jademont