Author Topic: Oops I fudged my payrate .. HOW-TO Increase Pay-Rate (help!)  (Read 2087 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
this is in the category of "I messed up a permanent action, but there's not need for it to be permanent until I do more stuff" like some other account or asset operations

This is something that will be taken care of eventually but not any time soon
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Still disappointing.. I don't see why a brand new registered account cannot be altered/modified before it gets votes or produces blocks. Feature request?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
Hate to lose this awesome name because of a typo... help?

you can keep the name, just add a sub-account:

delegate.DataSecurityNode

or something like that
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Its what it says. You cannot increase payrate for already registered delegate. This is to prevent "fake" promises.
Just register new delegate and be careful.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

So I am setting up a delegate.. I get to setting the pay rate.. accidental cut and paste a cmd that included a lower pay rate than what I wanted set.

How can I update my registration to a higher payrate?

Brand new delegate.. hasn't been voted on or generated blocks or anything.

Should be able to adjust it.. especially when fat finger fudges happen.

Any more advance users or admins have a cmd that will allow this?

I tried wallet_account_update_registration but it just yelled back at me I cannot increase my payrate.

Hate to lose this awesome name because of a typo... help?

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+