Author Topic: Bytemaster please explain the new tradingrules in 0.4.10  (Read 4172 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
without short the minimum ask is right now

tha actual bid price is also 0.303

no matching for 5 minutes

That is due to rounding error. If the bid is increased by 0.0001 BTSX/USD it will go through.

[edit] actually by 0.00000003 will be enough in this case
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:00:56 pm by TheOnion »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
without short the minimum ask is right now

tha actual bid price is also 0.303

no matching for 5 minutes

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

The required depth is 10 mil BTSX (0.5% of total BTSX supplely) since  0.4.9, I think...

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
it's not right. a trade occured just now!

you're right, i'll correct it! there's less than 20 million btsx on each side (that used to be the min. depth)
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
it's not right. a trade occured just now!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
maybe you can explain it a little bit what changes now encoded, because i just can place bids and short. nothing will happen. i can match the bid or ask side nothing happens. looks broke in my eyes.

trading is still paused due to insufficient market depth

then just found a bug, because no message in the top. in the past everytime it would show the message.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
maybe you can explain it a little bit what changes now encoded, because i just can place bids and short. nothing will happen. i can match the bid or ask side nothing happens. looks broke in my eyes.

trading is still paused due to insufficient market depth
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:36:27 pm by maqifrnswa »
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
 +5%

I can explaine what I have learned through trail and error but it will definitely not be the same.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
looks to me the new implemeted rules killed every trading. compared with the volume before it is a joke in the bitUSD market.

i am a supporter to let it go and watch. why restrict something 3 days old? it is only natural that it have to be balanced out and it will happen with time and trading.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:14:59 pm by Shentist »