Author Topic: Webinar from 8/28 Question  (Read 1361 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I appologize for the delay. I don't have access to the webinar recording myself, but I'll let you know as soon as the webinar host posts it, and it's available to watch. I'll post it at the top of the marketing section of the forum so no one can miss it.  Stay tuned.... B

Is the webinar going to be displayed on bitshares.org or where?  Sir/Admin MktDirector

Offline robrigo

I appologize for the delay. I don't have access to the webinar recording myself, but I'll let you know as soon as the webinar host posts it, and it's available to watch. I'll post it at the top of the marketing section of the forum so no one can miss it.  Stay tuned.... B

Do you know if there is a chance we can have this video link before September 4th @ 7 PM? It would be great to link to it in the Thunderclap campaign.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline russkroe

• View Profile
There was a very informative webinar on Thursday August 28th. During the webinar it was said that the recording would be posted on the website in the next couple of days. Has it been posted, cause I can't find it. I know a lot of people that want to support the movement but want to see the webinar first (as it is the most comprehensive explanation of BitShares as a concept in addition to the walk through of how to invest). If anyone knows anything about this or when the next webinar might be, please let me know. The more exposure that the webinar gets, the more likely it is that the Matrket Cap will grow.

Please let me know if anyone has any input/information that I am not seeing.

Thanks!