Author Topic: "What Is BitShares?" infographic -- your input is appreciated.  (Read 25537 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I wasn't in charge of design etc..

:P
No? :)  I thought you said wasn't by mistake as you normally are in charge of pretty much every design...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hey did you noticed this here?

The design is nice but I'm not a fan of the 5% interest it advertises.
Cass just did the design I assume. But I agree that offering 5% without having a working product that proves it looks like a scam.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thanks, look at the idea dude.  Look at the reasons why bitcoins are distracted, the foundation, the people who started it are distracted due to lawsuits.
The people how started bitcoin are either gone or dead .. the people today are split in political parties (foundation) and developers (gavin etc..) just like bitshares, bitsharesx and bitshares_toolkit

You just cannot exist on the big market without following legal rules.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Hey cass thanks for posting this, I haven't seen it. The design is nice but I'm not a fan of the 5% interest it advertises. It's not the right hook for the demographic BTSX should be targeting. My infographic is meant to capture the interest of an experienced trader. I think that's really who we appeal most to. Traders will understand the value proposition BTSX offers.

What if we advertise 5% interest and we cant deliver, and the government sues the company and distracts the company due to false advertising?  Im just saying.

Will a moderator put this guy on auto ignore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, look at the idea dude.  Look at the reasons why bitcoins are distracted, the foundation, the people who started it are distracted due to lawsuits. 

bitbro

Hey cass thanks for posting this, I haven't seen it. The design is nice but I'm not a fan of the 5% interest it advertises. It's not the right hook for the demographic BTSX should be targeting. My infographic is meant to capture the interest of an experienced trader. I think that's really who we appeal most to. Traders will understand the value proposition BTSX offers.

What if we advertise 5% interest and we cant deliver, and the government sues the company and distracts the company due to false advertising?  Im just saying.

Will a moderator put this guy on auto ignore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I'm not promise something. I've shared a infogfx about BitSharesX.

Promise nothing, deliver everything.

The design is good, we just need the background to be like http://www.bitshares.org/faq/.  Ive been an Internet addict for 15/16 years, ive never seen that background before.  Im sure bitshares.org would not mind if we used it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'm not promise something. I've shared a infogfx about BitSharesX.
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Moderator Cass,

Please do note promise 5% and we fail say 0.5% - 2%  We can not fail sir.  We can not push the envelope and fail like Bernie Madoff.  People dont get any interest in there bank accounts right now.  The Federal Reserve Chairman Yellen is not raising interest rates till early next year, people will be excited.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
MethodX - Please bullet this.

The first ever information market, BitShares X will create an entirely new financial platform that will in turn create jobs and opportunities that the world has never before seen.

Also, we won't be trading "crypto" we trade information assets or info assets
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Furthermore, maybe say

"A Currency that pays you interest, just for holding it."    (do not say no banks needed (need other peoples opinions)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I'm working on a "What is BitShares?" infographic and would like some input.

I've identified 3 main benefits:

• Exchange decentralization.
  • Transaction anonymity.
  • Stability.

Download the PSD

Copy the color background here http://bitshares.org/vision/ without the heart or make your own image, if you choose or have that capability.