Author Topic: Talent search: HTML5/CSS guru. Referral reward.  (Read 3725 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Do we have a central git repo for the sites?

yes sir  :P one sec

tried to collect them here…

https://github.com/dacsites

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:45:56 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
maybe i could provide another dev ... let me check this …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
This post was for a one-off task so 5% would have been 50-250 dollars

I think 1000 dollars for someone who comes to blacksburg for at least a few months might be reasonable
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

drekrob

Does not matter for me as i have no one to refer, but what exactly would you pay 5% referral for? Life time wages? Sounds like a good deal!

Offline yellowecho

What do you need specifically?  A web designer, web developer, or both?  I can develop with HTML5, xHTML, XML/XSL(T), CSS, and Javascript using MySQL and SSL and key-based security if needed.  I have a good eye for design but don't specialize in it.. it's easier and I get better results just integrating Bootstrap/Wordpress CSS into my builds adjusting where needed.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:58:08 pm by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I've gotten incredible results on forums like DigitalPoint before where I just announce a contest and then a ton of people submit work, you just pick the one that you like.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi Toast, is this still applicable or expired? Anyhow I'm up for it and have a good amount of spare time these days as well. Cheers!
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Post this to freelancer.com and I guarantee you'll attract a ton of artists.

Referral for anyone from freelancer!
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wow .. that's and offer..
I can write HTML4 and css BUT I am not skilled :)
I'd like to add some content when I find the time!

Do we have a central git repo for the sites?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Cass is our only skilled web dev and is seriously overworked.
Since I3 cannot touch bitshares-x.info or dotp2p.io I am left pretty much alone to make info sites for these critical points of interest.
Need someone skilled at html5/css with an eye for design.

Will pay 5% referral bonus for anyone we end up contracting with. Out of my own pocket if I3 does not approve it.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.