Author Topic: BitShares Cryptocoinsnews Interview  (Read 2614 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Yes, I had the article edited to clear up what it says....  I also ran the new version by Vitalik, so all is now good with the world again.   

NO, Ethereum is NOT our enemy or a direct competitor for that matter, as I'm sure Bytemaster will agree.  We are two cutting edge organizations doing different things in this wide open industry with plenty of room for all of us.  There isn't going to be one winner any more than when the Internet was adopted on a mass scale that only one internet company was the winner.   

I am looking forward to what both of our teams do in the years ahead and fully support Vitalik and team!

B
ahhh don't get soft on us ;D. Group hug anyone?

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Yes, I had the article edited to clear up what it says....  I also ran the new version by Vitalik, so all is now good with the world again.   

NO, Ethereum is NOT our enemy or a direct competitor for that matter, as I'm sure Bytemaster will agree.  We are two cutting edge organizations doing different things in this wide open industry with plenty of room for all of us.  There isn't going to be one winner any more than when the Internet was adopted on a mass scale that only one internet company was the winner.   

I am looking forward to what both of our teams do in the years ahead and fully support Vitalik and team!

B

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitshares-exclusive-interview-decentralized-autonomous-companies/2014/08/29

Nice article, I understand the use of Vitalik/etheruem comments,I just hope you and the team will not need his help anytime soon as I am sure they are less then thrilled :). I believe its just a strategy to help build momentum. While we shouldn't use war and enemy they are still competitors...... 

Oh and remember buy the rumor.....SELL the news, I feel a jump and a correction comming
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:16:12 am by Gentso1 »

Offline CalabiYau

Stop acting like ethereum "endorses" us and is "looking to collaborate". We look bad every time. This needs to end.
*agreed* .. further 'forbidden' terms: war, enemy, ...
you may want to go for: advantages, differences, ...

+5%  I strongly agree !

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I'LL prepare a media/press img set next days
This is great news ... would like to assist if i can.

@eagleeye: I kindly ask you to know squatter the thread with multiple posts .. please put all your comments in a single post and not in subsequent posts

Ill try to xeroc but an idea leads to another idea which leads to another idea.  Sorry xeroc, ill try.

The button in the middle!

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

@eagleeye: I kindly ask you to know squatter the thread with multiple posts .. please put all your comments in a single post and not in subsequent posts

Ill try to xeroc but an idea leads to another idea which leads to another idea.  Sorry xeroc, ill try.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Stop acting like ethereum "endorses" us and is "looking to collaborate". We look bad every time. This needs to end.
*agreed* .. further 'forbidden' terms: war, enemy, ...
you may want to go for: advantages, differences, ...

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

The first comment is now

Quote from: vitalik
> We recently got a stamp of approval from Ethereum

?????

Ethereum.org has certainly given Bitshares no such thing. I’m kind of disappointed here; this is not the first time that they have been presenting my _personal_ willingness to informally cooperate on technical issues as an _organizational_ endorsement; see also:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2evbbx/to_anyone_watching_the_bitshares_webinar_right/

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:55:14 am by smiley35 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Sounds great.

Global Moderator cass, we must discuss with MktDirector, in terms of when to release.  We maybe should do this when the price pops when the new version of the GUI comes out.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great article +5% , but why the hell so silly img on top of it!? Logo is really bad ... and doesn't even looks really professional.
IMO first view counts a lot. Maybe i'm wrong... pls correct me! and we have also good images for this purposes.
And if not, i'll do press img asap. It's really important.

c
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█